Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Getting to know my brothers and sisters.

anaxium

I would like to get to know the members of my family better. So if any of you are interested, feel free to send me an email, or message me on yahoo IM. I want to establish a real connection with many of my Brothers and Sisters. :)

Hail Father Enki!
Hail Andras!

Hello! I am new to this group, but I have been a Spiritual Satanist for 3 years. I finally joined this group, because it's the first Satanic group that I've found that believes the same that I do. It's so nice to meet like-minded Satanists, like you and I look forward to getting to you better.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anaxium" <anaxium@... wrote:

I would like to get to know the members of my family better. So if any of you are interested, feel free to send me an email, or message me on yahoo IM. I want to establish a real connection with many of my Brothers and Sisters. :)

Hail Father Enki!
Hail Andras!

Welcome Carol!Glad you are here,make yourself at home.:)
Hail SatanBrian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 6:41 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Getting to know my brothers and sisters.

Hello! I am new to this group, but I have been a Spiritual Satanist for 3 years. I finally joined this group, because it's the first Satanic group that I've found that believes the same that I do. It's so nice to meet like-minded Satanists, like you and I look forward to getting to you better.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anaxium" <anaxium@... wrote:

Hail Father Enki!
Hail Andras!

Both of you feel free to IM me or email me anytime at Anaxium@.... :D

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Andras!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anaxium" <anaxium@ wrote:

Hail Father Enki!
Hail Andras!

talk to me anytime i always willing to talk.  if you need a messenger friend let me know i instal it tomorrow as i just got this new laptop as a gift.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2011 11:06 AM

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Andras!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anaxium" <anaxium@ wrote:

Hail Father Enki!
Hail Andras!

Yes, welcome to the family, carol! Hugs. Hail Father Satan!

On 12/14/11, anaxium <anaxium@... wrote:

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Andras!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Â
Hello! I am new to this group, but I have been a Spiritual Satanist for 3
years. I finally joined this group, because it's the first Satanic group
that I've found that believes the same that I do. It's so nice to meet
like-minded Satanists, like you and I look forward to getting to you
better.

I would like to get to know the members of my family better. So
if any of you are interested, feel free to send me an email, or message
me on yahoo IM. I want to establish a real connection with many of my
Brothers and Sisters. :)

Hail Father Enki!
Hail Andras!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back