Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Getting Harder to Wake Up.

magus.immortalis1

I keep finding it getting harder to wake up, more and more often. Just now, I woke up from a dream, in which I thought I was still in bed, asleep. I end up seeing my light body reach out to touch the wall or the blankets to pull myself up and out of bed.
I sometimes get attacks during this in -between state, of the enemy greys speaking to me, trying to get me to leave Satanism and Satan. Or they just instill fear and panic into me when I try to wake up.

What are your tricks for waking up out of dreams?

Well first I want to say I am no dream expert. When I have a dream I want to wake up from ,Lately, I have been trying this method known as "Lucid Dreaming". I`m sure if you use a search engine you will see what I am talking about ; and find much more info on it then i can remember at this time. When that does not work, I close my eye`s in the dream and begin void meditating till the dream is over and wait it out.

hope that helps -

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "magus.immortalis" <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

I keep finding it getting harder to wake up, more and more often. Just now, I woke up from a dream, in which I thought I was still in bed, asleep. I end up seeing my light body reach out to touch the wall or the blankets to pull myself up and out of bed.
I sometimes get attacks during this in -between state, of the enemy greys speaking to me, trying to get me to leave Satanism and Satan. Or they just instill fear and panic into me when I try to wake up.

You can program your aura before you go to sleep to wake you up at a certain time.

------------------------------
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 6:11 PM EDT magus.immortalis wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back