Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Getting And Staying Prepared Pt.1

Agreed. Thank you HP Mac Friday.

I see a lot of questions that could be answered by being vaguely familiar with JoS.org.

Also, I would like to state that all that I have found on the our website to be true. That I had studied secularly all the claims made therein throughout the passing of 7 years. I have sought knowledge and truth throughout my life, now being 27, for 15 years. The fact that we we humans have been genetically engineered into existence is evident in our DNA and chromosomes. There are certain University professors who are privy to this knowledge and openly share it on youtube and other sites.

There are scientists that have produced free-energy devices, one of the first modern men being Nikola Tesla, who was directly oppressed by Thomas Edison and friends. But Tesla wasn't the only one. There have been others who have produced similar devices/technology throughout the decades that the government and energy companies in power will not allow to exist.

There are many "hidden" sciences to prove that there is evidence of the spiritual. Kirlian photography, different frequencies that can be observed through devices we already have, which are not readily available to our human senses. There are sound frequencies and light frequencies that exist that we cannot conscioulsy detect, but can and do affect our minds/bodies/souls.

I dare anyone to definitely prove me wrong regarding this issue.

As Spiritual Satanists, it is our duty and calling to seek knowledge and truth of all kinds. But not only to seek, but to obtain and use wisely, constructively, and in ways that will benefit.

--Blue Earth, a man

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back