Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Get rid of your fears?

loktamina said:
Is it possible to get rid of fears with Munka?

Spiritual Satanism allows us to free ourselves from many things, including our fears, which are so many limits to our best version of ourselves.
Munka helped me to free myself from my fears, but also from the solar squares and solar mantra that strengthen our self-confidence.

Be carefull : Munka works hard.

I had to give up my last work with Munka: the repercussions were too severe, but that's because I was combining TOO MUCH soul-liberation works at the same time.
And improvement takes time. You have to let it digest!
Too much is not good, sometimes you have to do "less is better".

The Eihwaz rune of profound transformation helped me too.

Also, combining Hatha yoga and breathing exercises with any spiritual work.
You have 2 legs, one spiritual, one material, one can't go without the other.

Lack of knowledge results in fear, studying will solve this.

Advancing, cleaning, staying on the path, learning to control emotions and thoughts, also adds to managing, overcoming, taking out fear.

Making connections and strong relationships with the Gods adds also.

In addition FRTR3in1 essential, but also constitutes to this as this is against enemy, and enemy thrives on fear.

sshivafr said:
loktamina said:
Is it possible to get rid of fears with Munka?

Spiritual Satanism allows us to free ourselves from many things, including our fears, which are so many limits to our best version of ourselves.
Munka helped me to free myself from my fears, but also from the solar squares and solar mantra that strengthen our self-confidence.

Be carefull : Munka works hard.

I had to give up my last work with Munka: the repercussions were too severe, but that's because I was combining TOO MUCH soul-liberation works at the same time.
And improvement takes time. You have to let it digest!
Too much is not good, sometimes you have to do "less is better".

The Eihwaz rune of profound transformation helped me too.

Yes, I think this is the key here to manage fear, as meditation, hatha yoga, breathing exercises and others spiritual practices is what helps to create distance from thoughts and emotions, so it distance us from fear and make one not identified with it.

So I add, mainly advancing in meditation is advancing in overcoming fear.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back