Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Get rid of entities that surround an enemy.

Astaroth

I was wondering what is the best way to get rid of entities that are protecting an enemy.
The most powerful way is to ask a Demon to destroy the spirits that surround an enemy, but I'm looking to a way that does not involve the help of Demons.
Perhaps the use of the runes could be very useful. I refer to the use of Thurisaz (or Hagalaz) and Sowilo together.
You could send their energy to the spirits of the enemy, and in doing so destroy or at least drive them, making them harmless.
What is your opinion? Do you have any other ideas?

HS

Yes, there are many ways to do this.

Besides the runes, you can also use thoughtforms and program them to combat the entities. If the entities are too powerful you can just program the thoughtform(s) to distract the entities so you can launch a full attack against the person.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Astaroth" <astaroth2@... wrote:

I was wondering what is the best way to get rid of entities that are protecting an enemy.
The most powerful way is to ask a Demon to destroy the spirits that surround an enemy, but I'm looking to a way that does not involve the help of Demons.
Perhaps the use of the runes could be very useful. I refer to the use of Thurisaz (or Hagalaz) and Sowilo together.
You could send their energy to the spirits of the enemy, and in doing so destroy or at least drive them, making them harmless.
What is your opinion? Do you have any other ideas?

HS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back