Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Geocities is going...

Ab Cognitoris

I am aware, though JOS site is not hosted on them to my knowledge, that several of you do host through Geocities. Just in cas you hadn't been in it for a while Yahoo let out a notice that Geocities will be closing down, lol it sucked cuase i hosted my site on it. If you'e hosted on them i reccomend moving before they shut down the site because once geocities is gone, they gut the whole thing and your site will not be accessible to view.

I moved to webs.com, formaly frewebs.com, i dunno if they changed drastically, or was bought out, but their better than freewebs used to be, my friend moved to the tripod.lycos place, and of course there's angelfire.

Are these sites free??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ab Cognitoris" <joevil2025@... wrote:

I am aware, though JOS site is not hosted on them to my knowledge, that several of you do host through Geocities. Just in cas you hadn't been in it for a while Yahoo let out a notice that Geocities will be closing down, lol it sucked cuase i hosted my site on it. If you'e hosted on them i reccomend moving before they shut down the site because once geocities is gone, they gut the whole thing and your site will not be accessible to view.

I moved to webs.com, formaly frewebs.com, i dunno if they changed drastically, or was bought out, but their better than freewebs used to be, my friend moved to the tripod.lycos place, and of course there's angelfire.

You also have 0fees.net and as far as I know, they are free..

Regards

Priest Anak Nabu

www.WarriorsofEnki.co.uk
www.TOotS.0fees.net

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:

Are these sites free??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ab Cognitoris" <joevil2025@ wrote:

yes to an extent, like geocities tey have some memory limits and a "premium service"

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Monie" <hecatemother@... wrote:

Are these sites free??

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ab Cognitoris" <joevil2025@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back