Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Genetics and "evil"

I would like to have this discussion as I think it needs clarification and a deeper dive. Just how much does genetics(and environment to a certain extent) determine how someone behaves? I do believe we have free will and make our own choices but these aren't made in a vacuum, they're made in the context of one's genetics, environment and to an unknown extent tbh from me their soul and astral influences.

Take your life for example, perhaps it was good, bad or somewhere in between(again, arbitrary meanings as one person's "good" life might be another's "bad" and so on). Do you suppose that if you were born with a lower IQ, or more of a violent tendency(an uncontrolled amygdala) or with a mental illness that made you prone to cannibalistic or pedophilic tendencies, would you be so certain that you'd still have been a "good" person? These kinds of behaviours aren't just a choice someone makes, their brains are vastly different from our "normal" ones, which in my opinion is a great argument for eugenics as they often can't help themselves like animals and end up harming others and so they should sterilized/executed.

If a human soul for whatever reason found itself in a reptilian body, would it somehow override the genetic programming and brutal environment surrounded by psychopathic, sadistic reps whose souls are aligned with their bodies? While there are exceptions, the rule is still the rule and the exceptions only affirm the rule.

The odds are, no matter how "good" or "pure" you think you are, if you were put in Ted Bundy's body or a sadistic psycho's bodies, you'd likely turn out very similar to them.

Or perhaps I got it wrong? Is someone's genetics shaped by their soul/astral signature which acts as a blueprint?

I kind of worry about this a lot. What if in my next life I was in a mentally retarded body? Or the body of a psycho? How would that affect my spiritual evolution, what if I end up making choices that then lead to even worse effects in the lifetime after that?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

For example, a thought experiment. If you were shown footage of a child or animal being abused, you'd feel disgusted and angry at the attacker and empathy for the victim. Yet empathy is proven to be genetic. A psychopath looking at the same footage would feel nothing, or if they were sadistic, they might even enjoy it. Now if your brain was suddenly restructured to be the same as the psycho's, would you still feel the same way you initially did if you were shown that footage again?

I guess another way to ask this: Are you good because you chose to be good (whatever you think good means) or are you good because you were born that way with the correct genes to have all the "good" feelings and placed in an environment that moulded you that way?

Your genetics is a direct manifestation of your soul, yes. If you engage in those anti-human tendencies in this life, you will then be born with those genetic traits in this life... if you aren't left to rot in Tartarus where you belong, of course.

Nurture versus nature. I have dug somewhat into this topic, and what I've gathered is that in certain environments people lacking empathy have become monsters while in other environments they have become productive members of society. Truth is not so black and white though: The same kind of people lack in that department regardless of their outcome and everyone has their story. It is also interesting to note that sociopaths do possess empathy, but choose (probably not entirely consciously) not to engage in it when they do not want to.

One cannot know if they are good or bad without having power and acting this power. That's why xians pretend they are "good". Many poor in spirit people think they are "good". You are no good, you are ignorant therefore a product of evil. That is a fallacy of being an unimportant and incapable being. True show of ethic and goodness is when one receives, develops, and acts POWER.

Most humans are "good" as they are incapable to act, inactive traits and untested character. At this point what one is does not matter that much. It is one or the other, mercy of fate, mercy of others. Ones influential ability towards existence is minimal and one is cause and effect.

When a soul then develops true power, or is given, they are on another sphere of judgment and action towards existence, and existence itself acts in another level towards the individual. At this point the DNA is fully activated and one cannot be but what's seeded within. That's why jews, on acting stage and scale for existence is ONLY AN ULTIMATE PARASITE. When given and growing power, they are guaranteed destruction for the others. So what's within as well as the maturing of time, experience of life + Own Will to harness the correct paths and ways = A proper good vs an evil.

However the judgement of the inferior human to what is "good" is also stupidly false. What is good for existence and reality is beyond the comprehension of the immature inconsequential being who holds and is no true influence in life. One acts and sees as far as their consciousness connects to, at that is their abode of judgement, which is a relative aspect really when comparing individuals.

That is a fallacy of being an unimportant and incapable being. True show of ethic and goodness is when one receives, develops, and acts POWER.

Most humans are "good" as they are incapable to act, inactive traits and untested character. At this point what one is does not matter that much. It is one or the other, mercy of fate, mercy of others. Ones influential ability towards existence is minimal and one is cause and effect.
This is an interesting concept, do we draw a particular line where we consider someone important or valuable? How much power does it mean to be actually powerful, and what kind of power do we need to exercise to be important? Is it spiritual, or it also includes things like money, fame, contacts, physical prowess, etc. I'm kind of looking for at least a broad definition of what it means to be powerful, since it can be pretty subjective sometimes.

This is an interesting concept, do we draw a particular line where we consider someone important or valuable? How much power does it mean to be actually powerful, and what kind of power do we need to exercise to be important? Is it spiritual, or it also includes things like money, fame, contacts, physical prowess, etc. I'm kind of looking for at least a broad definition of what it means to be powerful, since it can be pretty subjective sometimes.
Existence here is build and formed by systems and clusters in dual nature of union and disunion, in conflict and in allies. Life is war and it is also beyond you as a being, or as a material. It is a forward force of the Universe, that strives to better itself in cycles.

Harmony, union, arrangement, order, are forms and manifested power, and this is the "will" of the matter to form power, to expand and to exist perpetually. Other forms come in clash with this, and they are anti-thesis, they are in conflict. This forms the war.

We have a war within and outside of us and in all matters.

Power is fighting and winning these wars by acquiring power and that results in power, and that is by harmony, union, arrangement, order that is internalized, formed and USED. This means:

Self-perfection, self-perpetuation , inner control - this becomes manifested outwardly: domination in all realms.

Imposing ones will upon yourself and the world. Self-overcoming, overcoming of obstacles and building blocks of the inner will, that needs to be ennobled by higher ethics, therefore is a creative-procreative will of life. Life is power and power is life. This is passive as much as active, and the passive is the acquiring of knowledge of self in the journey.

Real power is self mastery by the nature of advancement and progress in life, and this is an innate force present in the beings that worked for it, that strive for this. This is born from a cosmic tendency of nature, to evolve and to progress. It is in the intelligence of the nature of existence, therefore cannot be denied, but one can be disconnected from it.

Joy of Satan offers the keys to extreme powers over this existence. People have no idea.

For example, a thought experiment. If you were shown footage of a child or animal being abused, you'd feel disgusted and angry at the attacker and empathy for the victim. Yet empathy is proven to be genetic. A psychopath looking at the same footage would feel nothing, or if they were sadistic, they might even enjoy it. Now if your brain was suddenly restructured to be the same as the psycho's, would you still feel the same way you initially did if you were shown that footage again?

No, psychopaths have literally different brain structures.

I guess another way to ask this: Are you good because you chose to be good (whatever you think good means) or are you good because you were born that way with the correct genes to have all the "good" feelings and placed in an environment that moulded you that way?

Good and bad aren't so black and white. Any born mind can chose to be either.

It's just with a psychopathic brain structure, your "default" mode is not automatically feeling what other people feel. Therefore ones own needs are put above all else, naturally.

Conditioning can allow one to intellectualize potential benefits from being "good", but it's not so easy as flipping a switch (well perhaps empathy but), it would need to be an entire lifestyle change and something on the forefront of ones mind in everything they do.

Being a prosocial psychopath is a lot of work. Not for anyone to complain about, the woes of being a respectable citizen, but they have to think deeply about things that come easy to others with the more common brain structure that are more activated by fear and emotional stimulation.

I am good because I choose to be Good an that is right for me😇

The theory of genetics is modern and very individualistic in its assumptions and conclusions. Traditional cultures and the Third Reich had the concept of blood. The concept of blood is more racially oriented and is something shared between everyone in the nation.

I would like to have this dis.
This reasoning is correct.
Genetics is an expression of the soul, and so is the mind
Therefore, evil originates from the root soul.
That's why Eugenia must be practiced diligently.

A person with this type of genetics would be very grateful to die completely.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back