Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

General Patton finding out the trutht of jews? Was Patton murdered t

luisvidales32

Earlier tonight, I was researching Communism & Jews etc.  And I happened to run into this: 
Patton On Communism 
And The Khazar Jews
General Patton's Warning

Edited by Raquel Baranow
2-18-9

<dt style="font-fa[/IMG]At the end of World War [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Th[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG][/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Several [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]On [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Patton sa[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Patterson repl[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Patton rejo[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Patton's ur[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]The [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]And Patton's a[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Nevertheless, Patton knew that the A[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Two days later he repeated h[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Hav[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG][/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]He was d[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]He descr[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"where, althou[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Patton's [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"Th[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]These exper[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Another Septe[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"Ev[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Further[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]One of the stron[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"No. SS [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Desp[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]W[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]S[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Desp[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]And [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"Today we rece[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]H[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]After a v[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Th[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Later d[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]By th[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Then, [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]The un[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"There [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"They have utterly lost the An[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"Another po[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]And [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]E[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]On October 22 he wrote a lon[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]He saw the de[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG][/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]http://newsfromthewest.blogspot.com/2009/02/
[/IMG]
</dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]
</dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]([/IMG]So my question is this... Can all of this be true? Was General Patton killed to keep silence? Was the whole ''accident" a hoax as well?</dt>

Well of course he was murdered. Someone once asked me if I believed in the False God and i told him :" I believe in God that actually wants to help humanity and not destroy it. And that God is named Satan." he was obviously shocked and the following week, I escaped a 10-man group of Xtian freaks trying to "bless" me of my corruption. Now I can't send my college applications because "they where miss placed." The Xtians and their filth allies will try and stop at nothing to insure that the truth is never rediscovered back to humanity. Watch your back and don't trust anyone unless you truly know what they are and their intentions. Like Satanists.      Hail Satan!

---In [email protected], <luisvidales32@... wrote:

Earlier tonight, I was researching Communism & Jews etc.  And I happened to run into this: 
Patton On Communism 
And The Khazar Jews
General Patton's Warning

Edited by Raquel Baranow
2-18-9

<dt style="font-fa[/IMG]At the end of World War [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Th[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG][/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Several [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]On [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Patton sa[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Patterson repl[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Patton rejo[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Patton's ur[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]The [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]And Patton's a[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Nevertheless, Patton knew that the A[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Two days later he repeated h[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Hav[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG][/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]He was d[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]He descr[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"where, althou[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Patton's [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"Th[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]These exper[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Another Septe[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"Ev[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Further[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]One of the stron[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"No. SS [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Desp[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]W[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]S[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Desp[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]And [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"Today we rece[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]H[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]After a v[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Th[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Later d[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]By th[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]Then, [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]The un[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"There [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"They have utterly lost the An[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"Another po[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]And [/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]E[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]On October 22 he wrote a lon[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]He saw the de[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG][/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]"[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG] </dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]http://newsfromthewest.blogspot.com/2009/02/
[/IMG]
</dt><dt style="font-fa[/IMG]([/IMG]So my question is this... Can all of this be true? Was General Patton killed to keep silence? Was the whole ''accident" a hoax as well?</dt>

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back