Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Gaining Weight

moon213666

Actually I'm very thin and want to gain weight so can you guys suggest some ways of doing that ?

Also, if you are a male, focus on gain muscles, not fat. If we exclude bones, weight is essentially muscles (lean mass minus bones) and fat (fat mass). I don't think you want to gain fat mass. Nobody wants.

Il Venerdì 3 Febbraio 2017 18:52, "johnson_akemi@... [SSHealth]" <[email protected] ha scritto:

Gaining weight is a matter of caloric intake. You need to consume more calories than your body needs. Extremely overweight people are fat due to the quantity of food they eat.They will pile their plate high with a layer of noodles several inches thick and then eat several plates of food like that for a single meal. Even if you do a working to gain weight, such as a Jupiter square, if you do not provide your body with the raw materials necessary for gaining weight the working will be a waste of time. If you normally eat a sandwich for lunch, eat one and a half sandwiches. If you eat toast for breakfast, put peanut butter on the toast. You can add butter, coconut oil, or olive oil to everything you cook from beans to vegetables and that will add calories.

If you do a spiritual working to gain weight, make sure you have "in a positive manner" somewhere in your affirmation. You do not want to gain weight because you broke your leg and could not exercise as a result.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back