Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"g" vibrations

tigirus

Hello, I need some advice on how to vibrate "G" sounds, like in Algiz or Gebo. I cant figure out how to extend the G sound. Any tips or even a sound clip would be much appreciated!

Hail Satan

I copied and pasted for you from the JoS page http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/Runic_ ... ation.html "G is vibrated in the back of the throat and is guttural, like softly gargling, but should be smooth and steady." It helps if you have a bit of saliva in the back of your throat.

But good question, are there any videos on youtube on how to pronounce the runes? I tried searching but only found a bunch of spaced-out people trying to talk about runes... I think they were stoned. And many of us can't yet afford to buy the cd's HP Maxine has made.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigirus" <tigirus@... wrote:

Hello, I need some advice on how to vibrate "G" sounds, like in Algiz or Gebo. I cant figure out how to extend the G sound. Any tips or even a sound clip would be much appreciated!

Hail Satan

Think of gargling - when your throat is sore, you 'wash' your throat and thus you do this sound.

The [g] sound is not that tough to chant as [t], [d] or [k] though...

You will make it anyway :)

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigirus" <tigirus@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Ever heard a Wookie from star wars roar? it's like vibrating "gr" as in, "gr, i'm mad". Similar at least.

Hail Satan

Are you familliar with the Greek "ã" (gamma) sound? The extended "g" sounds much like it, but it's vibrated in the back of your throat. There's a sound sample here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voiced_velar_fricative

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:
I copied and pasted for you from the JoS page http://www.666blacksun.com/Runes/Runic_ ... ation.html "G is vibrated in the back of the throat and is guttural, like softly gargling, but should be smooth and steady." It helps if you have a bit of saliva in the back of your throat.

But good question, are there any videos on youtube on how to pronounce the runes? I tried searching but only found a bunch of spaced-out people trying to talk about runes... I think they were stoned. And many of us can't yet afford to buy the cd's HP Maxine has made.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigirus" <tigirus@ wrote:

Hail Satan
gebo cause gebo rules the heart chakra

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back