Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

g/f just broke up with me

siscool397

hope you guys don't mind me posting this but i needed someone to talk to about it. we went out for a couple weeks and i liked her a lot i almost loved her but she broke up with me because she said she wouldn't have enough time for me in the future and she wasn't sure if we had enough in common. I wasn't given a fair chance and that's that. she gave me up before we even ran into the problems that would've ended the relationship. i felt like a hole was punched through me and stuff I thought about smoking weed, but I knew that wouldn't help. Same with alcohol. I wasn't that sad at first and then it happened. I desided to meditate. I took in a bunch of white energy through my 3rd eye and then focus all the negative energy as grey energy leaving my body and then I pictured her face and imagined it going to her. lol comment please

well, you basically took all the negative energy that she unknowingly gave to you by dumbing you, and you directed these negative energies to her. i do not have a bad thought about this. hmmm, not really. i think whatever you think is right, or how you feel is okay. my g/f is awful, i pittied myself alot and i broke a couple of promises. i even had sex with her when i did not want to. well, now i am not seeing her. she got suspended from her job and i am cool. i guess it is my way of freedom. me, i am such nicey nice, i can not hurt you if you do not desrve it, so i made her climax so she can feel good and stuff. it happening no more. this is not a healthy relationship and she basically feeds of me, cause im always near her and tired afterwards, which is rare. but, however you fell i think is decent in your situation. you just basically freed yourself of all the shit she put you through and cleaned yourself. i see nothing wrong brother.
hail father SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siscool397" <boomer_397@... wrote:

hope you guys don't mind me posting this but i needed someone to talk to about it. we went out for a couple weeks and i liked her a lot i almost loved her but she broke up with me because she said she wouldn't have enough time for me in the future and she wasn't sure if we had enough in common. I wasn't given a fair chance and that's that. she gave me up before we even ran into the problems that would've ended the relationship. i felt like a hole was punched through me and stuff I thought about smoking weed, but I knew that wouldn't help. Same with alcohol. I wasn't that sad at first and then it happened. I desided to meditate. I took in a bunch of white energy through my 3rd eye and then focus all the negative energy as grey energy leaving my body and then I pictured her face and imagined it going to her. lol comment please

Repair any holes (damages) in your aura that was caused by the break up, and soon you will be once again focusing more on you, you, you. The more you focus on her, the more you are drained, this is because of the holes in the aura. Draw in alot of energy everyday, to fill the holes, and repair/empower your aura. Soon you will be brushing this off as if it was nothing to begin with.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siscool397" <boomer_397@... wrote:

Hey

I know love is not easy but if you are dedicated satanist and if you're close to father, ask him to get a new girlfriend and tell him what you're looking for as a gf.

Then just wait and be patient, thats what i did and i got my gf after a year of waiting. Now i wish you good luck and do your best to get over her bro.

Im willing to bet shes younger than 25. Chances are shes nothing but a paracite. Honestly I was in the same position a few months ago. What you have to do is look to the future, program your aura to attract either your soul mate or every female/male. that way you get to choose who you want to be with for the time being. fill your aura with green, satanic blue, and red energy(be careful with red, it may cause accidents) and afferm something like "all females/males are attracted to me"
You must do your part as well by looking as best you can from now on. Do your hair, find an appealing style, ect. This has worked out for me in so many ways.
Hail Satan!
On Nov 2, 2012 4:25 PM, "siscool397" <boomer_397@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Also, a clean aura is attractive as fuck. Donte ask me why, because I couldnt tell you.but its a serious eye catcher.
On Nov 2, 2012 8:23 PM, "Lamont Green" <lamontgreen87@... wrote:
Im willing to bet shes younger than 25. Chances are shes nothing but a paracite. Honestly I was in the same position a few months ago. What you have to do is look to the future, program your aura to attract either your soul mate or every female/male. that way you get to choose who you want to be with for the time being. fill your aura with green, satanic blue, and red energy(be careful with red, it may cause accidents) and afferm something like "all females/males are attracted to me"
You must do your part as well by looking as best you can from now on. Do your hair, find an appealing style, ect. This has worked out for me in so many ways.
Hail Satan! On Nov 2, 2012 4:25 PM, "siscool397" <boomer_397@... wrote:

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Dear brother... your being silly. As with living life you will have many girls to chase and please your self with. Right now yes this will sting. But remember what comes before love,Lust is always first. This girl is one of many that will come to you, enjoy your time with them and when you come to find one or perhaps she will find you, one that is everything you wanted and more then indulge your self and grow with her in something special and truely yours. Dont let the heartache of one ruin it for the one that is waiting, maybe even searching for you as you read this. Use this time to better your self and do the things you desire. Heartache is never fun but heal and be healed with father. I'm sure the girl he has in mind for you is something wicked.... do not give up and suffer over something that you will get threw soon enough you'll be fine brother. Stay strong and keep in mind the one who is meant for you is better than the one hurting you now. Trust in Lucifer the heartache will pass quickly. HAIL SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 05:27:05 +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] g/f just broke up with me

<td val[/IMG]Well said.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: Lucifers Friends <[email protected];
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] g/f just broke up with me
Sent: Sun, Nov 4, 2012 1:03:56 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Dear brother... your being silly. As with living life you will have many girls to chase and please your self with. Right now yes this will sting. But remember what comes before love,Lust is always first. This girl is one of many that will come to you, enjoy your time with them and when you come to find one or perhaps she will find you, one that is everything you wanted and more then indulge your self and grow with her in something special and truely yours. Dont let the heartache of one ruin it for the one that is waiting, maybe even searching for you as you read this. Use this time to better your self and do the things you desire. Heartache is never fun but heal and be healed with father. I'm sure the girl he has in mind for you is something wicked.... do not give up and suffer over something that you will get threw soon enough you'll be fine brother. Stay strong and keep in mind the one who is meant for you is better than the one hurting you now. Trust in Lucifer the heartache will pass quickly. HAIL SATAN!

To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 05:27:05 +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] g/f just broke up with me

[/TD]

To be more exact.

For example:

You want love in your life:
Visualize your aura while you are in a trance, the deeper the better. Breathe in energy and affirm several times in the present tense:
"My aura is attracting my perfect [love/sexual partner, soul mate, whatever]. Change the affirmation to suit your own individual needs. Affirm this with meaning, five- ten times while breathing in energy.

To attract the love/lust and or attentions of a specific person:
Affirm: I am programming my aura to attract and act on_________'s, aura. He/she finds me very attractive and sexually irresistible.

There are other girls out there. sounds like she wasnt right for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Why not program your aura to attract your perfect lover?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Well said.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Also having the mentality of I have to have this girl. You dont need anyone but Father Satan. Become strong in your self. Perhaps that what she didnt like. Women dont like guys that are too dependant. Work for father Satan, meditate and advance your soul. The right girl is out there for you. Your just not ready for her yet.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

To be more exact.

For example:

You want love in your life:
Visualize your aura while you are in a trance, the deeper the better. Breathe in energy and affirm several times in the present tense:
"My aura is attracting my perfect [love/sexual partner, soul mate, whatever]. Change the affirmation to suit your own individual needs. Affirm this with meaning, five- ten times while breathing in energy.

To attract the love/lust and or attentions of a specific person:
Affirm: I am programming my aura to attract and act on_________'s, aura. He/she finds me very attractive and sexually irresistible.

There are other girls out there. sounds like she wasnt right for you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ wrote:

Why not program your aura to attract your perfect lover?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Well said.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back