Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

G.D

Jayvon Smith

Does my guardian demon follow me around forever untill I die. Or does he or she just visit me but live somewhere else? Or does he or she live inside me.

Give thanks to father satan

Sent from my iPhone

Our Guardians watch over us, guide us and keep an eye out for us.They do not follow us around, that I am aware of, but it helps if one is open enough to sense, feel, hear, see Them. The Gods do come visit us to direct us or tell us something, or whatever else They need or wish to do.They live seperate from us, in the constellation of Orion, on the planet of Duat.
Hail Satan!

Your guardian demon was assigned to you the moment you were born....and will be waiting for you the moment you die and your soul leaves your body. He then will take you to Father Satan's domain which is Hell....Hail Satan!

Can someone please help me get started I really want to dedicate myself to satan
On Oct 29, 2014 9:37 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Our Guardians watch over us, guide us and keep an eye out for us.They do not follow us around, that I am aware of, but it helps if one is open enough to sense, feel, hear, see Them. The Gods do come visit us to direct us or tell us something, or whatever else They need or wish to do.They live seperate from us, in the constellation of Orion, on the planet of Duat.
Hail Satan!

@Jeff - It's all contained in the JoS website. Crystal-clear, step-by-step instructions.

Best thing I ever did in this life.

Hail Father Satan forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back