Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fwd: Re: [Teens4Satan] Idea for New Order of the Serpent

[email protected]

Hey I just found this and I was wondering... what could we do to pull in large sums of money for a project on this. We need to come together on somthing rather than complain and bicker over foolish matters. We as a group need to make a name for ourselves. Use the constitution to remind the damned xians that we have freedom of religion, that we can do what we will, when we want to. We as a whole can do this if we put our minds to it. This is the first step to prepare for Satans rule in 2012. Heed my words we must stand now.

----- Forwarded message -----
Date: Tue, Nov 3, 2009 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Idea for New Order of the Serpent
To: "Tfs" <[email protected]

I have been looking for this thread forever! It sounds like a great idea. For all who wanted training we could mail scholarships to people willing to train, no doubt parents would want their children to go to a prestigious school. It's the perfect disguise besides the chance of xian spys... hmmm location location location eh? I was thinking somplace in the mid US as a focal point then start reaching out once we start pulling in an income

----- Reply message -----
Date: Sun, Nov 1, 2009 7:32 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Idea for New Order of the Serpent
To: <[email protected]

Hello everyone,
thank you for reading this.  I was reading the JoS sight and got ran across the Order of the Serpent and that it is corupt and no longer teaches what it was suppost to, and figured why cant we start a new one the was ENKI wanted it to be here in the states.  I mean we would have to get some funds and a location or two that would have to be chosen or atleast okayed by ENKI and it wouldnt have to just be about Satanism but could also teach science and technology, kind of like a college but mainly about Satanism and its path towards Godhead.

I have talked to a few people about this already and they think its a great idea/theory but we would get attacked by xians, well i would think that if we made it like a private school/college (or both, meaning like highschool/college) and made sure that we had some form of security we would be fine.

I was wanting to know if anyone would be interested in this, either going to it or helping us get it running or even teaching or maintaining it. Of course High Priests (or Priestess) or ones appointed by the High Priest (or Priestess) or even ENKI himself would run the teaching or enlightening of satanism so that all of us would be working together and the same questions wouldnt have to be answered time and time again by the same person, and there would be help there to show you how to do something if you couldnt figure it out by yourself.
Thank you for your time.

HAIL ENKI!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "runemaster117@..." <runemaster117@... wrote:
Hey I just found this and I was wondering... what could we do to pull in large sums of money for a project on this. We need to come together on somthing rather than complain and bicker over foolish matters. We as a group need to make a name for ourselves. Use the constitution to remind the damned xians that we have freedom of religion, that we can do what we will, when we want to. We as a whole can do this if we put our minds to it. This is the first step to prepare for Satans rule in 2012. Heed my words we must stand now.

To: "Tfs" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

I have been looking for this thread forever! It sounds like a great idea. For all who wanted training we could mail scholarships to people willing to train, no doubt parents would want their children to go to a prestigious school. It's the perfect disguise besides the chance of xian spys... hmmm location location location eh? I was thinking somplace in the mid US as a focal point then start reaching out once we start pulling in an income

To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hello everyone,
thank you for reading this. I was reading the JoS sight and got ran across the Order of the Serpent and that it is corupt and no longer teaches what it was suppost to, and figured why cant we start a new one the was ENKI wanted it to be here in the states. I mean we would have to get some funds and a location or two that would have to be chosen or atleast okayed by ENKI and it wouldnt have to just be about Satanism but could also teach science and technology, kind of like a college but mainly about Satanism and its path towards Godhead.

I have talked to a few people about this already and they think its a great idea/theory but we would get attacked by xians, well i would think that if we made it like a private school/college (or both, meaning like highschool/college) and made sure that we had some form of security we would be fine.

I was wanting to know if anyone would be interested in this, either going to it or helping us get it running or even teaching or maintaining it. Of course High Priests (or Priestess) or ones appointed by the High Priest (or Priestess) or even ENKI himself would run the teaching or enlightening of satanism so that all of us would be working together and the same questions wouldnt have to be answered time and time again by the same person, and there would be help there to show you how to do something if you couldnt figure it out by yourself.
Thank you for your time.

HAIL ENKI!!!!
The only problem i see is with covens, In a school of satanist there is bound to be different covens, and a coven's territorial rights could be a big issue. And since there is supposed to be only 13 members in a coven then even just one coven on campus would be extremely exculsive. However a strong focal point of power is a good military tatic, it would be nessecery to make such a spear head to completely end the hold xainity held over the delusioned masses. This idea must be meditated on extensively and discussed with Father himself, with guardian demons, and other high ranking demons.

i live in canada just outside niagra falls so i could get a scolarship or somthing and helpout im only in grade 9 but i really feel drawn to satanism and if it was a highschool for the elite or even the top  of class that had to be sighned by teachers and parents and a small fee has to be paid(to help towards the school) i could save money or get a parent to pay and someonecould act as my garidian and enroll me iin school untill the school was built that way i would be learning my school work and id be learning the teachings of father satan(i think my mom would fall for somthing like that............XD

To: Tfs <[email protected]
Sent: Mon, November 30, 2009 4:55:38 AM
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Teens4Satan] Idea for New Order of the Serpent

From: "runemaster117@ yahoo.com" <runemaster117@ yahoo.com
To: "Tfs" <Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

To: <Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

Hello everyone,
thank you for reading this.  I was reading the JoS sight and got ran across the Order of the Serpent and that it is corupt and no longer teaches what it was suppost to, and figured why cant we start a new one the was ENKI wanted it to be here in the states.  I mean we would have to get some funds and a location or two that would have to be chosen or atleast okayed by ENKI and it wouldnt have to just be about Satanism but could also teach science and technology, kind of like a college but mainly about Satanism and its path towards Godhead.

Thank you for your time.

HAIL ENKI!!!!

http://www.bandoo.co[/IMG
Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

I think this is an amazing idea. =] It is something I would definitely be interested in as a junior in high school at the moment. A location and physical campus would be great, but also I think some sort of online course would be needed. I'm going to veterinary school so I cannot have a situation where there are two campuses I need to go to on a weekly basis. I think also a place like California or New York that is a big city with diverse people may be best. I live in Southern California and Satanist culture is all around... under ground, of course. =] If anyone needs something from me at all I'd be willing to help with anything I can, I'm amazing with computers and graphics. This is something I'd love to be apart of… One thing I love about my new religion is that children are actually allowed to have some sort of say. At my old church if you were under 18 no one cared what you had to say.
Again, amazing idea, I hope it can get off the ground some how.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "runemaster117@..." <runemaster117@... wrote:

Hello everyone,
thank you for reading this. I was reading the JoS sight and got ran across the Order of the Serpent and that it is corupt and no longer teaches what it was suppost to, and figured why cant we start a new one the was ENKI wanted it to be here in the states. I mean we would have to get some funds and a location or two that would have to be chosen or atleast okayed by ENKI and it wouldnt have to just be about Satanism but could also teach science and technology, kind of like a college but mainly about Satanism and its path towards Godhead.

Thank you for your time.

HAIL ENKI!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rathar_rathis" <mr.clitton3190@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "runemaster117@..." <runemaster117@ wrote:

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your time.

HAIL ENKI!!!!

The only problem i see is with covens, In a school of satanist there is bound to be different covens, and a coven's territorial rights could be a big issue. And since there is supposed to be only 13 members in a coven then even just one coven on campus would be extremely exculsive. However a strong focal point of power is a good military tatic, it would be nessecery to make such a spear head to completely end the hold xainity held over the delusioned masses. This idea must be meditated on extensively and discussed with Father himself, with guardian demons, and other high ranking demons.
I asked Enlil and he said yeah go for it,and also asked Ishtar she said sure but you would need security. And Enki said yeah but it would be high risk we would need to strengthen alliances with the formal goverment in the containing areain order to ensure a safe and secure future and that was all. Azazel said as follows as well we need to maintain the idea of we helping each other in a iresponsive way so either side being the goverment does not get harmed .ok I didnt understand quite what he ment but maybe you will thanks for time and paitence
,Andrew

dont worry about money because i have been reasearching for a just in case thing and when 2012 comes around someone is going to fire an emp off and none of us will be even able to drive...we need to find a single place where we could meet at

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, December 2, 2009 12:05:46 AM
Subject: Fwd: Re: [Teens4Satan] Idea for New Order of the Serpent

I think this is an amazing idea. =] It is something I would definitely be interested in as a junior in high school at the moment. A location and physical campus would be great, but also I think some sort of online course would be needed. I'm going to veterinary school so I cannot have a situation where there are two campuses I need to go to on a weekly basis. I think also a place like California or New York that is a big city with diverse people may be best. I live in Southern California and Satanist culture is all around... under ground, of course. =] If anyone needs something from me at all I'd be willing to help with anything I can, I'm amazing with computers and graphics. This is something I'd love to be apart of… One thing I love about my new religion is that children are actually allowed to have some sort of say. At my old church if you were under 18 no one cared what you had to say.
Again, amazing idea, I hope it can get off the ground some how.

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "runemaster117@ yahoo.com" <runemaster117@ ... wrote:

To: "Tfs" <Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

To: <Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your time.

HAIL ENKI!!!!

a great idea...!
but myself being in INDIA also think that such institutions/organizations should be all over the world!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back