Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fwd: hello

[email protected]

Someone sent me this message and chats with me on yahoo messenger on occasion.
He seems to think that dedicating himself to Satan will make him Rick.

I think when he say Rick he ment to say rich.
I'm not sure if it's his typing or his English that's bad this I do not know for certain.
How do I explain to this individual that that's not the way it works(that dedicating will not make him rich and whatnot)???
Can someone please help???
Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:

Date: May 6, 2012 1:53:30 PM PDT
To: [url=mailto:hotstudman95@...]hotstudman95@...[/url]
Subject: hello
hello how are you doing i have been on there groue joy of satan for long now but i am not seeing anything in here i want you help i want him to make me rick what will i do how long have you been here and what have you since as a prove of hall satan i want him to pay me a visit spiretaully

<td val[/IMG]No only the court house can do that. lol

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Fwd: hello
Sent: Mon, May 7, 2012 4:43:13 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Someone sent me this message and chats with me on yahoo messenger on occasion.

I'm not sure if it's his typing or his English that's bad this I do not know for certain.
How do I explain to this individual that that's not the way it works(that dedicating will not make him rich and whatnot)???
Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:

Fro[/IMG]marollbee@...
To: <a rel="nofollow" ><a rel="nofollow">hotstudman95@...

hello how are you doing i have been on there groue joy of satan for long now but i am not seeing anything in here i want you help i want him to make me rick what will i do how long have you been here and what have you since as a prove of hall satan i want him to pay me a visit spiretaully
[/TD]

<html/>yes, the answer is very simple, we are creatures of habit. We can choose any path.
And because we have to make a choice any choice, this is proof we are not robots. We only follow blindly if we choose. Still nothing will make you anything , your desires and dreams can only be lived, realized, when you do the work to get it.
The great mountains are full of valuable gold, yet knowing this won't get it to roll in to your pockets.
<hr>From: hotstudman95@...
Sent: 5/8/2012 1:14 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Fwd: hello

Someone sent me this message and chats with me on yahoo messenger on occasion.

Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:

To: [url=mailto:hotstudman95@...]hotstudman95@...

[/url]
=

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back