Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fw: [Teens4Satan] God and Goddess SET and BATHIN

David Duku

----- Forwarded Message ----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, December 29, 2009 5:23:07 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] God and Goddess SET and BATHIN

Okay hi first of all, i know and have read up thats its posible to have two gardians.And from the way they described Set it fits the guy in my dreams(its wierd dreams and i when i wake up it feels like my head is going to explode from the pain). I used my pendulam to find out that Bathin and Set are my gardians, what i want to know is how can i get to know them better?  i cant understand my dreams and Set(if its him) is not speaking to me in my dreams,how can i get him to? and how can i find out what he is trying to tell me? every morning lately if im lying in bed i get touched(i know we get astrally touched) or get alot of bioelectricity out of nowhere then it makes my body relaxed. I know and have this feeling someone is trying to tell me something i just cant figure it out. If anyone perhaps has the same gardian/s as me or knows how I can find out what Set is trying to tell me,I would really appretiate it. -David Hail Satan/Enki!! !!

For a start no one can tell you what set is trying to tell you, nor can you get Set to talk to you in his dreams, he will when he wants to. But for your question it is possible to have two guardians, as I have two myself. To get to know them better try working on your third eye and throat chakras more as that will help with astral communication more.

Hail Satan Hail Lilith!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Duku <david.duku666@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Okay hi first of all, i know and have read up thats its posible to have two gardians.And from the way they described Set it fits the guy in my dreams(its wierd dreams and i when i wake up it feels like my head is going to explode from the pain). I used my pendulam to find out that Bathin and Set are my gardians, what i want to know is how can i get to know them better?  i cant understand my dreams and Set(if its him) is not speaking to me in my dreams,how can i get him to? and how can i find out what he is trying to tell me? every morning lately if im lying in bed i get touched(i know we get astrally touched) or get alot of bioelectricity out of nowhere then it makes my body relaxed. I know and have this feeling someone is trying to tell me something i just cant figure it out. If anyone perhaps has the same gardian/s as me or knows how I can find out what Set is trying to tell me,I would really appretiate it.
-David
Hail Satan/Enki!! !!

Thanks Hail Enki!!!!

Sent: Fri, January 1, 2010 7:35:46 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Fw: [Teens4Satan] God and Goddess SET and BATHIN

For a start no one can tell you what set is trying to tell you, nor can you get Set to talk to you in his dreams, he will when he wants to. But for your question it is possible to have two guardians, as I have two myself. To get to know them better try working on your third eye and throat chakras more as that will help with astral communication more.

Hail Satan Hail Lilith!!!

--- In HellsArmy666@ yahoogroups. com, David Duku <david.duku666@ ... wrote:

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

Okay hi first of all, i know and have read up thats its posible to have two gardians.And from the way they described Set it fits the guy in my dreams(its wierd dreams and i when i wake up it feels like my head is going to explode from the pain). I used my pendulam to find out that Bathin and Set are my gardians, what i want to know is how can i get to know them better?  i cant understand my dreams and Set(if its him) is not speaking to me in my dreams,how can i get him to? and how can i find out what he is trying to tell me? every morning lately if im lying in bed i get touched(i know we get astrally touched) or get alot of bioelectricity out of nowhere then it makes my body relaxed. I know and have this feeling someone is trying to tell me something i just cant figure it out. If anyone perhaps has the same gardian/s as me or knows how I can find out what Set is trying to tell me,I would really appretiate it.
-David
Hail Satan/Enki!! !!

guys i forgot to ask a very important q?HOW DO I OPEN MY CHAKRAS I AM
NEW TO SATANISM (ONLY ABOUT 2 MONTHS) ALLAH IS A FAKE GOD HE SUCKS .

HAIL SATAN/ENKI

First and foremost read everything on the following link:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Contained within the pages of the above link, and more specifically for your question regarding Chakras you will come across the page below:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html

It is important to emphasize, however, that you should familiarize yourself with the 1st link and also consider Dedication before embarking on the instructions on the 2nd link in order reap the benefits.

Regards

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], nazir shiekh <illuminatid3@... wrote:

guys i forgot to ask a very important q?HOW DO I OPEN MY CHAKRAS I AM

HAIL SATAN/ENKI

Welcome, here is the link that I think you should get started on. Just follow the instructions, this is just one section of the Meditations page there is much more to learn and do.   http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html  
From: [email protected] [mailto: [email protected] ] On Behalf Of nazir shiekh
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 3:48 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Fw: [Teens4Satan] God and Goddess SET and BATHIN     guys i forgot to ask a very important q?HOW DO I OPEN MY CHAKRAS I AM

HAIL SATAN/ENKI

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back