Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fw: hi !

blackkat

why not post th[/IMG]</var>

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: egret23@...
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 12:54 PM
Subject: hi !

I would like to know how do you explain that our own gods are mixed with humans and even grey !
what do you do with milliards of people already mixed, what that"s means, that Satan will kill them ?
I asked the question on the site, but obviously, only the dear friends of don danko with his despicable and arrogant behavior can post now on jos and that explain the very low lever of energy of these e groups.
But I will post anyway, even if I have to create 1000 adress mails.
Then, why don't you explain the true truth ?
what you tell reflect on satan, then, you mean he will destroy the earth or sterilize the mixed people ?
I do believe satan never kill his children, whatever you can say, and I find jos turning very bad. you are so infiltrated that, at the end, you became worse than the ennemy.
Shame on you !
Satan himself had black children, Gods are mixed themselves ! now for what maxine said, but perhaps it is all lies ! By the way Maxine is not mixed herself with native american blood ?
and I am white and not mixed, but what you say is disgusting.
I hope really, the gods are better than you !
Hail Enki, the true one !

Thanks for spamming us blackkat (sarcasm). You could have just emailed the person back. I'm not a fan of reading trash against our clergy and the JoS, and I don't appreciate it when anyone posts these things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], blackkat <egret23@... wrote:

why not post this on the group??? why email me personally? 
"obviously" you call don danko liar?
So promoting race mixing just fine? How ignorant of me.....to
know we are NOT MIXED with GREYS!!!

I would like to know how do you explain that our own gods are mixed with humans and even grey !
what do you do with milliards of people already mixed, what that"s means, that Satan will kill them ?
I asked the question on the site, but obviously, only the dear friends of don danko with his despicable and arrogant behavior can post now on jos and that explain the very low lever of energy of these e groups.
what you tell reflect on satan, then, you mean he will destroy the earth or sterilize the mixed people ?
I do believe satan never kill his children, whatever you can say, and I find jos turning very bad. you are so infiltrated that, at the end, you became worse than the ennemy.
Shame on you !
Satan himself had black children, Gods are mixed themselves ! now for what maxine said, but perhaps it is all lies ! By the way Maxine is not mixed herself with native american blood ?

Th[/IMG]</var>    
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 10:50:42 AM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Fw: hi !

Thanks for spamming us blackkat (sarcasm). You could have just emailed the person back. I'm not a fan of reading trash against our clergy and the JoS, and I don't appreciate it when anyone posts these things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], blackkat <egret23@... wrote:

Shame on you !

I came across the planetary square mantras not long ago and now they have been taken off its probally those damn kikes, but if anyone knows of those please email me these I'm a spiritual seeker and spiritual satanist who is just rying to empower himself to better this world for father and for us   thanks in advance    Hail Father Satan, Hail my lifel ong friend Lady Astaroth HAIL OUR GODS
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 8:50 AM

Shame on you !

Hail Satan!!! Understood,.. Thanks HP Don.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

This was pointless to post here please don't do so again, the only side value is it shows the atti-jude of a typical infooltraitor they feel they have an enternal self appointed entitlement [like a certian race of hooked nose "chosen" ones] to bully their way in here and push as much bullshit, lies, general slander and cause as much infighting and chaos as possible. And don't you dare show precious, poor little them the door.

For every lie you debunk they have 20 more. You don't debate with a turd, you hit the flush handle.

Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 10:50:42 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], blackkat <egret23@ wrote:

To: egret23@

Shame on you !

I have it. Just send me an email so i can attach it in the reply.
It's in pdf format.

I also have the black sun pdf if anyone is interested.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dark Lord <hellswarrior666888@... wrote:

I came across the planetary square mantras not long ago and now they have been taken off its probally those damn kikes, but if anyone knows of those please email me these I'm a spiritual seeker and spiritual satanist who is just rying to empower himself to better this world for father and for us   thanks in advance    Hail Father Satan, Hail my lifel ong friend Lady Astaroth HAIL OUR GODS

Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 8:50 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], blackkat <egret23@ wrote:

To: egret23@

Shame on you !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back