Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fw: Check out my photos on Facebook

I find it very very odd that you send me an invitation to kike book right after I posted numerous post explaining why I do not use or like kikebook.
So that means that you are purposely trolling my inbox. When I find out who you are, I will see to it that you never troll again. I find it odd as well that the name you messaged me withdoes not show up in the group. You have sent me a message twice. Im going to find out if you are in theses groups under many aliases. Then guess what, you will be exposed and booted indefinitely.  

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Mac Friday <macfriday@...
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:34 PM
Subject: Check out my photos on Facebook

Facebook
<td style="padd[/IMG]
<tr val[/IMG]<td style="font-s[/IMG] http://www.facebook.co[/IMG [/TD]<td w[/IMG]
<td style="padd[/IMG]
<td style="font-s[/IMG]H[/IMG]Kevon Jones [/IMG]
<td style="padd[/IMG]
<td val[/IMG] http://www.facebook.co[/IMG [/TD]<td val[/IMG]
<tr val[/IMG][TD] Kevon Jones
[/TD]
<tr val[/IMG][TD]2 notes[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
<td style="font-s[/IMG][/TD]
[/TD][/TR]
[/TD][/TR]
[/TD][/TR]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

yeah I don't use facebook either, but that's because my ex lover was stalking me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

I find it very very odd that you send me an invitation to kike book right after I posted numerous post explaining why I do not use or like kikebook.

So that means that you are purposely trolling my inbox. When I find out who you are, I will see to it that you never troll again. I find it odd as well that the name you messaged me with
does not show up in the group. You have sent me a message twice. Im going to find out if you are in theses groups under many aliases. Then guess what, you will be exposed and booted indefinitely.  

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Facebook
facebook
Hi Macfriday,
Kevon Jones is inviting you to join Facebook. Once you join, you'll be able to see updates, photos and more from all of these friends ...and share your own!
Kevon Jones

2 notes
Join Facebook
macfriday@... was invited to join Facebook by Kevon Jones. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future or have your email address used for friend suggestions, you can unsubscribe. Learn More about this email. Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303

Kike book makes it real easy for sensitive information to be leaked to millions at one given time. There are people in the groups that still use kikebook, that's fine. Although I am against it, the main thing you need to do is never put any information about yourself on places like this. This includes your account and the information you provide. Example, your exact location, telephone numbers, home address, your real name, religion or spiritual beliefs...
Kikes are funded to seek and destroy those that pose a threat to their parasitic race. The last thing you want is some kike nut job stalking you at school, your home or job.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 9:15 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: Fw: Check out my photos on Facebook

yeah I don't use facebook either, but that's because my ex lover was stalking me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

So that means that you are purposely trolling my inbox. When I find out who you are, I will see to it that you never troll again. I find it odd as well that the name you messaged me with
does not show up in the group. You have sent me a message twice. Im going to find out if you are in theses groups under many aliases. Then guess what, you will be exposed and booted indefinitely.  

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Facebook
facebook
Hi Macfriday,
Kevon Jones is inviting you to join Facebook. Once you join, you'll be able to see updates, photos and more from all of these friends ...and share your own!
Kevon Jones

2 notes
Join Facebook
macfriday@... was invited to join Facebook by Kevon Jones. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future or have your email address used for friend suggestions, you can unsubscribe. Learn More about this email. Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303

W[/IMG]</var>s leaked a report on fool book stating it was a large jewburment data collecting program. And as HP Friday mentioned the jews also pay thousands of they own large weekly amounts to work as online agents. This has been documented in several media reports on the subject.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2011 11:19:35 AM
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Re: Fw: Check out my photos on Facebook

Kike book makes it real easy for sensitive information to be leaked to millions at one given time. There are people in the groups that still use kikebook, that's fine. Although I am against it, the main thing you need to do is never put any information about yourself on places like this. This includes your account and the information you provide. Example, your exact location, telephone numbers, home address, your real name, religion or spiritual beliefs...
Kikes are funded to seek and destroy those that pose a threat to their parasitic race. The last thing you want is some kike nut job stalking you at school, your home or job.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Facebook
facebook
Hi Macfriday,
Kevon Jones

2 notes
Join Facebook

@Don and HP Mac Friday,

I am on FB, obviously have my pic, but not my home address or city I live in.

Just yesterday I received a notice from FB about my posting "hate" speech....not in those words....but they said I couldn't put Adolf Hitler as my "list of inspirational people"....

Obviously someone said something. But that is straight out Censorship.

FB sucks ass. What should I do? everyone knows my face, my beliefs....just make another acct and disquise myself?

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Wiki leaks leaked a report on fool book stating it was a large jewburment data collecting program. And as HP Friday mentioned the jews also pay thousands of they own large weekly amounts to work as online agents. This has been documented in several media reports on the subject.

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

To: Mac Friday <macfriday@

Facebook
facebook
Hi Macfriday,
Kevon Jones

2 notes
Join Facebook
macfriday@ was invited to join Facebook by Kevon Jones. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future or have your email address used for friend suggestions, you can unsubscribe. Learn More about this email. Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303

Delete everything as soon as possible. Although from what i understand, things that are uploaded to kikebook probably never really gets deleted. Thats the scary part! They will let you be treated and talked about like a dirty animal before they let you post anything that has to do with truth. At least they warned you, in some other countries you would have been arrested.
Regardless of all this. you will still find many in these groups who find the time to not listen and do everything we say not to do. I find that it's because the majority of these people are kids who think of it only as a place to chat with friends and family. That is until they find out differently. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. You especially need to be careful as I am aware to some small degree of past situations and attacks.
 Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 9:31 AM

@Don and HP Mac Friday,

Just yesterday I received a notice from FB about my posting "hate" speech....not in those words....but they said I couldn't put Adolf Hitler as my "list of inspirational people"....

FB sucks ass. What should I do? everyone knows my face, my beliefs....just make another acct and disquise myself?

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Wiki leaks leaked a report on fool book stating it was a large jewburment data collecting program. And as HP Friday mentioned the jews also pay thousands of they own large weekly amounts to work as online agents. This has been documented in several media reports on the subject.

To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Facebook
facebook
Hi Macfriday,
Kevon Jones

2 notes
Join Facebook
macfriday@ was invited to join Facebook by Kevon Jones. If you don't want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future or have your email address used for friend suggestions, you can unsubscribe. Learn More about this email. Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303

Yes, Mac's idea is probably best. Oh, and Darklady, you might like
this site, if you don't already know about it:

www.PansParadise.socialgo.com

Similar to FB, but only for dedicated Spiritual Satanists.

On 9/20/11, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Delete everything as soon as possible. Although from what i understand,
things that are uploaded to kikebook probably never really gets deleted.
Thats the scary part! They will let you be treated and talked about like a
dirty animal before they let you post anything that has to do with truth. At
least they warned you, in some other countries you would have been arrested.

Regardless of all this. you will still find many in these groups who find
the time to not listen and do everything we say not to do. I find that it's
because the majority of these people are kids who think of it only as a
place to chat with friends and family. That is until they find out
differently. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. You
especially need to be careful as I am aware to some small degree of past
situations and attacks.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

@Don and HP Mac Friday,

I am on FB, obviously have my pic, but not my home address or city I live
in.

Just yesterday I received a notice from FB about my posting "hate"
speech....not in those words....but they said I couldn't put Adolf Hitler as
my "list of inspirational people"....

FB sucks ass. What should I do? everyone knows my face, my beliefs....just
make another acct and disquise myself?

hailz

Wiki leaks leaked a report on fool book stating it was a large jewburment
data collecting program. And as HP Friday mentioned the jews also pay
thousands of they own large weekly amounts to work as online agents. This
has been documented in several media reports on the subject.

Â
Kike book makes it real easy for sensitive information to be leaked to
millions at one given time. There are people in the groups that still use
kikebook, that's fine. Although I am against it, the main thing you need
to do is never put any information about yourself on places like this.
This includes your account and the information you provide. Example, your
exact location, telephone numbers, home address, your real name, religion
or spiritual beliefs...

Kikes are funded to seek and destroy those that pose a threat to their
parasitic race. The last thing you want is some kike nut job stalking you
at school, your home or job.

Â

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Â
yeah I don't use facebook either, but that's because my ex lover was
stalking me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@
wrote:

I find it very very odd that you send me an invitation to kike book
right after I posted numerous post explaining why I do not use or like
kikebook.

So that means that you are purposely trolling my inbox. When I find out
who you are, I will see to it that you never troll again. I find it odd
as well that the name you messaged me with
does not show up in the group. You have sent me a message twice. Im
going to find out if you are in theses groups under many aliases. Then
guess what, you will be exposed and booted indefinitely. Â

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Facebook
facebook
Hi Macfriday,
Kevon Jones is inviting you to join Facebook. Once you join, you'll be
able to see updates, photos and more from all of these friends ...and
share your own!
Kevon Jones

2 notes
Join Facebook
macfriday@ was invited to join Facebook by Kevon Jones. If you don't
want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future or have your
email address used for friend suggestions, you can unsubscribe. Learn
More about this email. Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA

..Hail Satan! if you go way back in any of my previous posts i have always been against the kikebook. NOW i am hoping more will understand the dangers of this jewbook-collection of info. Thanks HP Don and HP Mac-- i understand the need to get our info out there BUT on a network run by kike scum, i refuse to subscribe to this. I had mad trouble to delete the little bit of account i had on there years ago, and i bet anything i have this info still in the kikes book.

Delete everything as soon as possible. Although from what i understand, things that are uploaded to kikebook probably never really gets deleted. Thats the scary part! They will let you be treated and talked about like a dirty animal before they let you post anything that has to do with truth. At least they warned you, in some other countries you would have been arrested.

Regardless of all this. you will still find many in these groups who find the time to not listen and do everything we say not to do. I find that it's because the majority of these people are kids who think of it only as a place to chat with friends and family. That is until they find out differently. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. You especially need to be careful as I am aware to some small degree of past situations and attacks.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

@Don and HP Mac Friday,

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Facebook
facebook
Hi Macfriday,
Kevon Jones

2 notes
Join Facebook

to further the point, go look at the man who owns facebook's name.

Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 22:09:49 +0000
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: RE: Fw: Check out my photos on Facebook

..Hail Satan! if you go way back in any of my previous posts i have always been against the kikebook. NOW i am hoping more will understand the dangers of this jewbook-collection of info. Thanks HP Don and HP Mac-- i understand the need to get our info out there BUT on a network run by kike scum, i refuse to subscribe to this. I had mad trouble to delete the little bit of account i had on there years ago, and i bet anything i have this info still in the kikes book.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

@Don and HP Mac Friday,

hailz
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Facebook
facebook
Hi Macfriday,
Kevon Jones

2 notes
Join Facebook
#ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxad p {} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-75631779ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-75631779attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-75631779 .ygrps-yiv-75631779ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-75631779ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

You have been aware of MY personal attacks? Or of attacks upon other members? I have been aware of it...slightly.

I am taking your advice.

I can hear the SERIOUSNESS of your tone.

Thank you so much.

Hailz!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

@Don and HP Mac Friday,

hailz

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Facebook
facebook
Hi Macfriday,
Kevon Jones

2 notes
Join Facebook

Thank you much dear! :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Yes, Mac's idea is probably best. Oh, and Darklady, you might like
this site, if you don't already know about it:

www.PansParadise.socialgo.com

Similar to FB, but only for dedicated Spiritual Satanists.

On 9/20/11, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
Delete everything as soon as possible. Although from what i understand,
things that are uploaded to kikebook probably never really gets deleted.
Thats the scary part! They will let you be treated and talked about like a
dirty animal before they let you post anything that has to do with truth. At
least they warned you, in some other countries you would have been arrested.

Regardless of all this. you will still find many in these groups who find
the time to not listen and do everything we say not to do. I find that it's
because the majority of these people are kids who think of it only as a
place to chat with friends and family. That is until they find out
differently. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. You
especially need to be careful as I am aware to some small degree of past
situations and attacks.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

@Don and HP Mac Friday,

I am on FB, obviously have my pic, but not my home address or city I live
in.

Just yesterday I received a notice from FB about my posting "hate"
speech....not in those words....but they said I couldn't put Adolf Hitler as
my "list of inspirational people"....

FB sucks ass. What should I do? everyone knows my face, my beliefs....just
make another acct and disquise myself?

hailz

Wiki leaks leaked a report on fool book stating it was a large jewburment
data collecting program. And as HP Friday mentioned the jews also pay
thousands of they own large weekly amounts to work as online agents. This
has been documented in several media reports on the subject.

Â
Kike book makes it real easy for sensitive information to be leaked to
millions at one given time. There are people in the groups that still use
kikebook, that's fine. Although I am against it, the main thing you need
to do is never put any information about yourself on places like this.
This includes your account and the information you provide. Example, your
exact location, telephone numbers, home address, your real name, religion
or spiritual beliefs...

Kikes are funded to seek and destroy those that pose a threat to their
parasitic race. The last thing you want is some kike nut job stalking you
at school, your home or job.

Â

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Â
yeah I don't use facebook either, but that's because my ex lover was
stalking me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@
wrote:

I find it very very odd that you send me an invitation to kike book
right after I posted numerous post explaining why I do not use or like
kikebook.

So that means that you are purposely trolling my inbox. When I find out
who you are, I will see to it that you never troll again. I find it odd
as well that the name you messaged me with
does not show up in the group. You have sent me a message twice. Im
going to find out if you are in theses groups under many aliases. Then
guess what, you will be exposed and booted indefinitely. Â

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Facebook
facebook
Hi Macfriday,
Kevon Jones is inviting you to join Facebook. Once you join, you'll be
able to see updates, photos and more from all of these friends ...and
share your own!
Kevon Jones

2 notes
Join Facebook
macfriday@ was invited to join Facebook by Kevon Jones. If you don't
want to receive these emails from Facebook in the future or have your
email address used for friend suggestions, you can unsubscribe. Learn
More about this email. Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back