Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fuuuuuuck...

rudyda_g

Alright here's the thing.. I only opened up my Creon chakra and third eye the way it says so under I
opening chakras before actually meditating them. Every other chakra I just went straight to meditating them under the full chakra meditation based on their hours when most powerful throughout the day. Should I go back and open them properly or can I continue to meditate them the way I am now?? HAIL SATAN AND LONG LIVE THE GODS OF HELL!!

You should do the opening the chakras workings. You can do meditation on them before and after, this isn't detrimental. All it will do is strengthen the Chakras. However to get the full power out of the chakras, they need to be fully open. This will come with opening them, as laid out on the website.

Please re-think your subject name. I hardly think the one you used was apropriate or needed for the topic.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@... wrote:

Alright here's the thing.. I only opened up my Creon chakra and third eye the way it says so under I
opening chakras before actually meditating them. Every other chakra I just went straight to meditating them under the full chakra meditation based on their hours when most powerful throughout the day. Should I go back and open them properly or can I continue to meditate them the way I am now?? HAIL SATAN AND LONG LIVE THE GODS OF HELL!!

I accidently did that when i first started working on my chakras. I think its best u open ur chakras before u empower them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@... wrote:

You need to open all of your chakras. The best way to do the full chakra meditation is to do one chakra a day. The chakra that Corresponds with the day.

For instance.

Monday: Sixth Chakra

Tuesaday: Sacral

Wednesday: Throat

Thursday: Crown

Friday: Heart

Saturday: Base

Sunday: Solar

Then you want to do it within the hour. For instant Tuesday during the hour of Mars you will do sacral. Then you can chant the mantra 108 times into the chakra. For the hours you can use the Chronos Program.

http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]My understanding is the full chakra meditation is to be done after the openings.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Fuuuuuuck...
Sent: Thu, Sep 27, 2012 7:05:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Alright here's the thing.. I only opened up my Creon chakra and third eye the way it says so under I

[/TD]

First off sorry about the subject name I just thought I sort of messed up and all my power meditating wasn't as effective as it should. Thanks for all the replies to everyone! Here's another question though, has all my time power meditating my chakras without having opened them first been in vain or minimally effective? HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

You need to open all of your chakras. The best way to do the full chakra meditation is to do one chakra a dafirsty. The chakra that Corresponds with the day.

For instance.

Then you want to do it within the hour. For instant Tuesday during the hour of Mars you will do sacral. Then you can chant the mantra 108 times into the chakra. For the hours you can use the Chronos Program.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Nothing done in SS is a waist just more effective if you have your chakras open first.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Fuuuuuuck...
Sent: Fri, Sep 28, 2012 5:45:27 PM

<td val[/IMG]   First off sorry about the subject name I just thought I sort of messed up and all my power meditating wasn't as effective as it should. Thanks for all the replies to everyone! Here's another question though, has all my time power meditating my chakras without having opened them first been in vain or minimally effective? HAIL SATAN!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

You need to open all of your chakras. The best way to do the full chakra meditation is to do one chakra a dafirsty. The chakra that Corresponds with the day.

For instance.

Hail Satan!!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@ wrote:

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back