Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

future retreat

Richard1

My best friend is going to brand me with the sigil of Lucifer, it is also the brand of the ranch that we intend to build. Our goal is to use the ranch for two things: 1) a horse rescue, 2) a Satanist retreat. Our goal is to purchase around 100 acers of land in northern California within the next two years and within 3 years be ready. Amanda is a farrier by training and I am a retired Marine, and grew up on a horse ranch for most my life. I am currently driving truck to feed the wanderlust, but once the ranch is open my wandering days will end.

I would like to ask for your input. Realizing our goal is a primitive setting, where the wilds are allowed to remain wild, what would you like to see in a retreat? What must we have, and what would be nice to have?

Thanks for your help

Richard

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <richreedy@... wrote:
My best friend is going to brand me with the sigil of Lucifer, it is also the brand of the ranch that we intend to build. Our goal is to use the ranch for two things: 1) a horse rescue, 2) a Satanist retreat. Our goal is to purchase around 100 acers of land in northern California within the next two years and within 3 years be ready. Amanda is a farrier by training and I am a retired Marine, and grew up on a horse ranch for most my life. I am currently driving truck to feed the wanderlust, but once the ranch is open my wandering days will end.

I would like to ask for your input. Realizing our goal is a primitive setting, where the wilds are allowed to remain wild, what would you like to see in a retreat? What must we have, and what would be nice to have?

Thanks for your help

Richard
Ask Father Satan,and if he does agree,we all do agree TOO :)

First off, I think that's an awesome idea! I'm not very good at organized thinking, but I'd say maybe some nice secluded spots cleared (not very big) for meditation? Maybe a few tables for altars? I'd definitely designate some area for primative camping & a slab or something for gatherings/celebrations. You've probably thought of all that already, but those popped into my head. I'll be saving up for a plane ticket so I can go as soon as it's open, though!
Hail Enki!

i would love to vist a satanic retreat that would be nice. I support ur idea and if nothing else a bed and breakfast lol
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <richreedy@... wrote:

Thanks for your help

Richard

<td val[/IMG]I would love to see a little garden and maybe you can set a little shrine in each room so we can bring little things to customize it. And I don't know if some one's already suggested this but maybe something like a small bonfire for s'mores and whatnot :d  
I really look forward to visiting though! Count on me to be one of the first customers!!

Hail Lord Enki!!

--- On Fri, 5/7/10, Richard <richreedy@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] future retreat
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, May 7, 2010, 9:24 PM

Thanks for your help

Richard
[/TD]

This is an awsome idea. Definitly a couple secret gardens would be magickal. Imagine all of the power that place is going to have! I live in nor cal so if you ever need any help you can hit me up=). Well good shit keep it up. Hail Satan/Lucifer Love -Brea

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, May 8, 2010 10:45:23 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] future retreat

<td vAl[/IMG]I would love to see a little garden and maybe you can set a little shrine in each room so we can bring little things to customize it. And I don't know if some one's already suggested this but maybe something like a small bonfire for s'mores and whatnot :d  
I really look forward to visiting though! Count on me to be one of the first customers!!

Hail Lord Enki!!

--- On Fri, 5/7/10, Richard <richreedy@yahoo. com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Thanks for your help

Richard
[/TD]

Richard, I love your idea. Its about time Satanists get a special place to be free from our troubles. Where will it be? (I live in Newark, Delaware.) How much will it cost to stay? What is the name of the place? I would absolutly love to come to your ranch. I just want to be safe from the influenence of xtianity. I think beatiful and well decorated gardens would be wonderful. I wopuld like to see a clear view of nature, maybe little statues of animals.:)

Hail Satan!

Pamela L.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brea Konkler <bey0utiful3x25x07@... wrote:

This is an awsome idea. Definitly a couple secret gardens would be magickal. Imagine all of the power that place is going to have! I live in nor cal so if you ever need any help you can hit me up=). Well good shit keep it up.
Hail Satan/Lucifer
Love -Brea

I would love to see a little garden and maybe you can set a little shrine in each room so we can bring little things to customize it. And I don't know if some one's already suggested this but maybe something like a small bonfire for s'mores and whatnot :d  

Hail Lord Enki!!

Thanks for your help

Richard

I love this idea/future plan!! And to all the NorCal Spiritual Satanist, I am starting a Coven here. I m just waiting to here back from Magister Willard. If you want to be a part of this please email me at justinianglamorous@....
Hail Satan and the Gods/ess of old!!!

On Thu May 13th, 2010 9:20 PM EDT PamelaL wrote:

Richard, I love your idea. Its about time Satanists get a special place to be free from our troubles. Where will it be? (I live in Newark, Delaware.) How much will it cost to stay? What is the name of the place? I would absolutly love to come to your ranch. I just want to be safe from the influenence of xtianity. I think beatiful and well decorated gardens would be wonderful. I wopuld like to see a clear view of nature, maybe little statues of animals.:)

Hail Satan!

Pamela L.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brea Konkler <bey0utiful3x25x07@... wrote:

This is an awsome idea. Definitly a couple secret gardens would be magickal. Imagine all of the power that place is going to have! I live in nor cal so if you ever need any help you can hit me up=). Well good shit keep it up.
Hail Satan/Lucifer
Love -Brea

I would love to see a little garden and maybe you can set a little shrine in each room so we can bring little things to customize it. And I don't know if some one's already suggested this but maybe something like a small bonfire for s'mores and whatnot :d  

Hail Lord Enki!!

Thanks for your help

Richard

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back