Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Future childrens names

Jasmine

so i have been thinking of having children and i have come to like two boys names. i know what the thoughts are to these names as well but i don't want to upset Father or even my Guardian Demon. the names are Adrian and Dameon. If i need to change the names i would but i really like them. is this ok beacause i dont want to upset anybody. plaese help

no thats perfect! i was gonna name my future children Rachel and Damien. it sounds like demon but its not..and if it does compare...im sure they wouldnt mind..theyd prolly be proud or happy anyway. i just think its funny how people see a Uptight person as a god..im sure they have fun too From: Jasmine <[email protected]: [email protected]: Thu, January 14, 2010 2:05:47 PMSubject: [Teens4Satan] Future childrens namesso i have been thinking of having children and i have come to like two boys names. i know what the thoughts are to these names as well but i don't want to upset Father or even my Guardian Demon. the names are Adrian and Dameon. If i need to change the names i would but i really like them. is this ok beacause i dont want to upset anybody. plaese help------------------------------------Yahoo! Groups Links<* To visit your group on the web, go to:    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/<* Your email settings:    Individual Email | Traditional<* To change settings online go to:    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join    (Yahoo! ID required)<* To change settings via email:    [email protected]     [email protected]<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:    [email protected]<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

its your body and your kids i love the names & Father wont object, unless u think he'll think Damean is from the Omen but go ahead n name your kids w/e u want ---------- Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email ------Original Message------ From: Jasmine <mrsmonoxidejuggalette@... To: <[email protected] Date: Thu, Jan 14, 2010 07:05 PM Subject: [Teens4Satan] Future childrens names so i have been thinking of having children and i have come to like two boys names. i know what the thoughts are to these names as well but i don't want to upset Father or even my Guardian Demon. the names are Adrian and Dameon. If i need to change the names i would but i really like them. is this ok beacause i dont want to upset anybody. plaese help

You've got quite some time left to decide on that dear. At least I would assume so, but there have been accidents. Anyway, I know it sparks interest around the teenage years. It sure did to me even if I didn't really want to go through with that yet. Getting to my point though, I don't think it really matters what you name your children so long as it isn't in anyway offensive to Enki. I don't really think any of the names you've chosen are so you'd be pretty much in the clear. Besides, it's not our decision to name your children hun. It's yours. That's one gift he gave us. Free will. Just use it wisely and I'm sure he won't mind whatever names you choose. Hail Satan! --- In [email protected], "Jasmine" <mrsmonoxidejuggalette@... wrote: so i have been thinking of having children and i have come to like two boys names. i know what the thoughts are to these names as well but i don't want to upset Father or even my Guardian Demon. the names are Adrian and Dameon. If i need to change the names i would but i really like them. is this ok beacause i dont want to upset anybody. plaese help

I agree with the others, as long as the name isn't "Jesus" or "Christian" you'll be fine. :) --- In [email protected], "levity_awaits" <levity_awaits@... wrote: You've got quite some time left to decide on that dear. At least I would assume so, but there have been accidents. Anyway, I know it sparks interest around the teenage years. It sure did to me even if I didn't really want to go through with that yet. Getting to my point though, I don't think it really matters what you name your children so long as it isn't in anyway offensive to Enki. I don't really think any of the names you've chosen are so you'd be pretty much in the clear. Besides, it's not our decision to name your children hun. It's yours. That's one gift he gave us. Free will. Just use it wisely and I'm sure he won't mind whatever names you choose. Hail Satan! --- In [email protected], "Jasmine" <mrsmonoxidejuggalette@ wrote: so i have been thinking of having children and i have come to like two boys names. i know what the thoughts are to these names as well but i don't want to upset Father or even my Guardian Demon. the names are Adrian and Dameon. If i need to change the names i would but i really like them. is this ok beacause i dont want to upset anybody. plaese help

--- In [email protected], "Jasmine" <mrsmonoxidejuggalette@... wrote: so i have been thinking of having children and i have come to like two boys names. i know what the thoughts are to these names as well but i don't want to upset Father or even my Guardian Demon. the names are Adrian and Dameon. If i need to change the names i would but i really like them. is this ok beacause i dont want to upset anybody. plaese help It's ok as long as you think it's ok. Remember, it's your decision :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back