Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Further explanation

Hey Dark Lady. This is Anike not Anand. lol   I know Anike is not saying anything Against Hitler. She is just asking a question.    Alot of people claim this sort of thing. I am sure she just would like to know the truth.
--- In [email protected], "darrklady13" wrote:

WHAT????? His niece????

your not going to start talking shit about Hitler, I do hope....

His niece.....he didn't have an affair with his niece.....your calling him a incestuous?

get your shit together Anand and "explain further."

--- In [email protected], Anike Anike anikeanime@ wrote:

Anyone know, what exactly happened between Hitler and his niece?
Hail Satan!

hahahahah oK....Just I have zero tolerance for crap talking on Hitler...at least here.....well..yeah, in other places as well. hahahaha

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Hey Dark Lady. This is Anike not Anand. lol

I know Anike is not saying anything Against Hitler. She is just asking
a question.

Alot of people claim this sort of thing. I am sure she just would
like to know the truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" wrote:

WHAT????? His niece????

your not going to start talking shit about Hitler, I do hope....

His niece.....he didn't have an affair with his niece.....your calling
him a incestuous?

get your shit together Anand and "explain further."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anike Anike anikeanime@ wrote:

Anyone know, what exactly happened between Hitler and his niece?
Hail Satan!

Woah my god thanks Aldric...I nearly pissed myself lol...yeah, I love Hitler, I was merely asking a question, because I know he wouldn't do that...I was hoping for a quote from Himmler or a source that explains it...just words of wisdom and truth that are not easily found on the internet...Hail Satan!

..Hail Satan!! Hitler loved his niece very much, yet not in the way the fucking kike filth twists it into..
I can offer you "words of wisdom" from HP Maxine and perhaps a better understanding of why so many people are programmed to this way of thinking,
"It is so sad how Hitler has been so slandered and lied about. The jewish media also makes horror movies about him and the Third Reich- no different from their slander of Satan and everything of Satan being synonymous with horror.
Hitler was extremely protective of his family and loved ones. Most people are unaware of how the jews and their lackeys will go to any length to destroy and murder our people. With his prominent Saturn in Leo, Hitler took responsibilities very seriously. He was also very protective of his niece Geli Raubal. Of course, the jewish media twisted this into allegations of a sexual affair, among other things."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/31566

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anike Anike <anikeanime@... wrote:

Woah my god thanks Aldric...I nearly pissed myself lol...yeah, I love Hitler, I was merely asking a question, because I know he wouldn't do that...I was hoping for a quote from Himmler or a source that explains it...just words of wisdom and truth that are not easily found on the internet...
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back