Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

funny stuff

kregoreut3

Last night on Dec 21 they had an "end of the world or doomsday" party here. So many people what seems like went crazy lol, they where all doing drugs, drinking themselves stupid and screwing like there's no tomorrow (no pun intended). I went to check out this rediculious party with people doing all this and praying. I couldn't help but laugh at these people for their stupidity. I will have to say, it was one hell of a good laugh that topped off the whole year

HAIL SATAN!!!

Lol that sounds great, I wish I could've seen people acting that ridiculous nd stupid hahaa people in this side of town didn't really seem to care much hahaa it was almost as if they had all embraced death haha but what do you know, we're all still kicking nd alive. HAIL FATHER SATAN!!
On Dec 22, 2012 9:54 AM, "kregoreut3" <kregoreut3@... wrote:
  Last night on Dec 21 they had an "end of the world or doomsday" party here. So many people what seems like went crazy lol, they where all doing drugs, drinking themselves stupid and screwing like there's no tomorrow (no pun intended). I went to check out this rediculious party with people doing all this and praying. I couldn't help but laugh at these people for their stupidity. I will have to say, it was one hell of a good laugh that topped off the whole year

HAIL SATAN!!!

Imagine how surprised they must have been after waking up the next day."Oh, we're still alive... Or maybe that's heaven?"And even more surprised when they discover, some time later, that they have caught HIV or something...As someone had said: "Human stupidity knows no bounds".
 Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

It was allegedly Kikestein who said it, but still this is true.

Anyway, let the fools suffer, and die of their stupidity. We don't need shells but Humans.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Imagine how surprised they must have been after waking up the next day.
"Oh, we're still alive... Or maybe that's heaven?"
And even more surprised when they discover, some time later, that they have caught HIV or something...
As someone had said: "Human stupidity knows no bounds".

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

They must have thought, "ohh shit, I fucked up...." with all the sex, drugs and alcohol there, I'm surprised there not dead. I'm sure there is a good amount of people wondering if the got the chick knocked up too, as a saying goes, "stupidity breeds stupidity"

HAIL LUCIFER!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Imagine how surprised they must have been after waking up the next day.
"Oh, we're still alive... Or maybe that's heaven?"
And even more surprised when they discover, some time later, that they have caught HIV or something...
As someone had said: "Human stupidity knows no bounds".

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back