Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Funny Shit!!!

rthar86

Bear with me on this I don't have a video as I just saw it on T.V. today,

Alright so I was watching a show on tv about dumb drivers(dont want to say the name) today and a cop pulled over a car that was acting suspicious. He walks up to the window and asks the driver a couple of questions and then asks him to step out of the car. The Man is dressed like a woman and is selling himself out(if u know what I mean). It was a full drag queen outfit. But that's not the funny part, The cop later found out that he was a Fuckin Principal at a Catholic School(either elementary or high school). I laughed insanely hard and thought, "this is almost becoming typical shit with xianty......ah.....sweet revenge. Anyway just thought you guys/girls could use some cheering up. I wish I had a link to the video but I just saw it today so I dont think its out there yet.

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that on tv as well and I remember laughing incredibly hard and then I wondered if the pope dresses up that way too. Probably.... xD

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rthar86" <rthar86@... wrote:

Alright so I was watching a show on tv about dumb drivers(dont want to say the name) today and a cop pulled over a car that was acting suspicious. He walks up to the window and asks the driver a couple of questions and then asks him to step out of the car. The Man is dressed like a woman and is selling himself out(if u know what I mean). It was a full drag queen outfit. But that's not the funny part, The cop later found out that he was a Fuckin Principal at a Catholic School(either elementary or high school). I laughed insanely hard and thought, "this is almost becoming typical shit with xianty......ah.....sweet revenge. Anyway just thought you guys/girls could use some cheering up. I wish I had a link to the video but I just saw it today so I dont think its out there yet.

Hail Satan!!!!!!!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Fuckin priceless.Xtian piece of shit...

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Fri, 5/1/09, satanisk_88 <satanisk_88@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Funny Shit!!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, May 1, 2009, 6:19 AM

I saw that on tv as well and I remember laughing incredibly hard and then I wondered if the pope dresses up that way too. Probably.... xD

HAIL SATAN!!

High Priest Ian

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "rthar86" <rthar86@... wrote:

Alright so I was watching a show on tv about dumb drivers(dont want to say the name) today and a cop pulled over a car that was acting suspicious. He walks up to the window and asks the driver a couple of questions and then asks him to step out of the car. The Man is dressed like a woman and is selling himself out(if u know what I mean). It was a full drag queen outfit. But that's not the funny part, The cop later found out that he was a Fuckin Principal at a Catholic School(either elementary or high school). I laughed insanely hard and thought, "this is almost becoming typical shit with xianty...... ah.....sweet revenge. Anyway just thought you guys/girls could use some cheering up. I wish I had a link to the video but I just saw it today so I dont think its out there yet.

Hail Satan!!!!!!! !!!!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back