Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Full Moon February in Leo

rebelrainbowrose

Warm Greetings to fellow comrades of Satan!

Can someone advanced in Astrology advise on what workings we should do and Magick - white and favourable will be recommended to do this coming Full moon 22ND Feb?? (please note , this is for Southern equator)
However I see this full moon is also a Void of Course.

One source says moon will be in Virgo - and void of course moon starts from Monday 22nd (Leo to Virgo)
Remember, this is from (southern equator calendar.
US - Northern says their full moon is in Virgo and 23rd Feb ... I'm confused...
One online source says these planets -

"Sun enters Pisces on 19th Feb & Full Moon @ 3 degrees Pisces/Virgo on Feb 22nd opens Pisces season for the year."

The Full Moon at 3°33’ Virgo 33 on February 22nd 2016
6:18pm UT

“The fiery Leo Full Moon lights up the Night..The Cosmos is putting on a show in the night sky from January 20-February 20…5 planets will line up in the early morning sky this month.

“Mercury will be lowest in the sky, closest to the rising Sun. Then comes Venus, Saturn and Mars with Jupiter riding high in the sky…”

Also do we have to go by our birth chart and planet rulers in order to decipher what times/dates are best to take action in day to day moon phases and astrological aspects??

Much appreciated!

Hail Satan!

If the moon is void, do not start any magickal workings. When looking at websites to see what time the moon is void, look at the time zone the website is using. You will need to convert the given times to your local time zone.

Moon Void Times (Pacific Standard Time)
http://moonlinks.net/themoon/void-of-course-moon/  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back