Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

fucking xtian churches

I just feel the urge to post this. I've felt uncomfortable around xtian churches for some time, but just a few minutes ago, driving past one without noticing, I felt a sudden energy drain pulling my energy to the left. I looked up and suprise suprise - a fucking church. That parasitical piece of shit excuse for a religion must fall!! I so badly wish I could do a destruction ritual now.
HAIL TO SATAN AND HIS VICTORY!!!!!!
DEATH TO THE ENEMY!!!!!!

i know how you feel. i grew up around churches, their annoying. the one in my town just got a new sign to put up those stupid plastic letters in and guess what they do with it. everyone in fortuna now sees " jesus, the perfect lover " laughed so hard i almost wet myself. it just reminds me that little boys are getting raped in churches all around the U.S and all they can put is " the perfect lover". that is priceless.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

I just feel the urge to post this. I've felt uncomfortable around xtian churches for some time, but just a few minutes ago, driving past one without noticing, I felt a sudden energy drain pulling my energy to the left. I looked up and suprise suprise - a fucking church. That parasitical piece of shit excuse for a religion must fall!! I so badly wish I could do a destruction ritual now.
DEATH TO THE ENEMY!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:
DEATH TO THE ENEMY!!!!!!
I would advise You to built and aura of protection around You.Programm it to reflect all negative influences and energies back to their source.This will help You defend Yourself while You stay powerful and clean of their nastyness.

I know how You feel.I know exactly how the big lying structures make everyone of us Feel.This is due to the fact of our aweakening.Act using the brain we have been given.

Most Satanists understimate their power to destroy these structures.I have been doing it,and will continue to do it.Start becoming aware : One of us can challenge hundreds of them.

I do a little trick to fuck their plans up.I have made negative thoughtforms,and I blast them inside the church.I programm them to have a steady energy uptake,enough to repel all people away from the churches.And it works.When we had 2 marriages in a month,now we have 1 in 5 months.Use Your powers and they will reveal themselves.

HAIL SATAN! - HAIL ENLIL!
HAIL ASTAROTH! - HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL VALEFOR! - HAIL PAIMON!
HAIL ASMODEUS! - HAIL SET!
HAIL GOMORY! - HAIL SATANACHIA!

There is a picture floating around the net of one of those church "reader" boards.

It is an announcement for someones anniversary.

It says, "After all these years, Lisa still loves Dick."

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Corinne" <corinneransbottom@... wrote:

i know how you feel. i grew up around churches, their annoying. the one in my town just got a new sign to put up those stupid plastic letters in and guess what they do with it. everyone in fortuna now sees " jesus, the perfect lover " laughed so hard i almost wet myself. it just reminds me that little boys are getting raped in churches all around the U.S and all they can put is " the perfect lover". that is priceless.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

DEATH TO THE ENEMY!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back