Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FUCK THAT!!!!!! WE'VE HAD IT!!!!!! KILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

dariusyarb

FUCKING RAT FINK KIKES. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? SUPERIOR? GODS? FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU INFERIOR PIECE OF NOTHING. LOOK AT THE ORIENTAL, THEY GAVE THE WORLD THE PLEASURE OF TECHNOLOGY. THE MOST INTELLIGENT OF THE RACES(NOT SAYING OTHER RACES AREN'T). THE WHITE RACE IS KNOWN FOR THEIR INPUT IN SCIENCE,MATH AND ART. THEIR BEAUTY IS KNOWN BY THE WORLD. THE BLACK RACE WITH OUR NATURAL STRENGTH AND OUR AMAZING MUSICAL ABILITY. THE JEWISH RACE......DEATH,MURDER,PEDOPHILIA,RACISM AND ALL EVIL THINGS.  WE MADE THIS WORLD,WE OWN IT, IT'S OURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK ALL THESE KIKES. IT'S TIME TO DESTROY!!!!!! UNDERSTAND THIS MY WAY. Like most of you i was in a losers position in life(we aren't losers,we were just is a bad spot and harassed by inferior people). We were picked on,misunderstood,abused,tormented and lied in and to. The kike and their gentile lackies always gave us shit for being nothing more then who we are. Fucking savages these peoples are. Always destroying our sense of peace and freedom. They hate us because we're gay,respectable,honest,free,loving,strong and SATANIC!!!! All their fucking lies we exposed. All their bullshit we saw right thru it. We were the new,stronger version of our parents and they were the weak and old model. THEY FUCKED WITH US FOR FAR TOO LONG IT'S TIME FOR WAR!!!!!  Its Time For War - LL Cool J (With Lyrics) Exit 13 I will no longer be starting over. No longer will I falter on my responsibilities. No longer will i allow my earth to be over ran by fucking losers with no true purpose, no common fucking sense. Just a pathetic lump of flesh, continuously chasing worthless gratifications and just merely existing. Fuck them,they'll never change. They'll never grow. LEAVE THEM BEHIND. IT IS US WHOLE SHALL END THE EVER LOOMING DARKNESS. IT IS US WHO THE HISTORY BOOKS SHALL PRAISE AND GLORIFY. US WHO WILL MAKE THE ENEMY PERISH!!!!!!!!!! US. LET US NOT BE FALSE AND REMAIN TRUE. MVUA YA MAWE SHETANI!!!!( HAIL SATAN IN SWAHILI). Listen to both of these daily(if you want). We Will Rise Audio Sermon

I think what mageson means to convey is ranting on these forums is pretty useless, instead participate in our curses, rituals, and online warfare, that is how we fight and how we can stop this shit show from manifesting.

Ave Satanas!

Lmao dude, he's constantly swearing and spazzing and too much that it kinda gets disrespectful. If he hates the jews that much then he should put his voice into words imo.The jews are going to get fucked by us but I'd rather not sound like a 5 year old no offense.
Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 2:12 PM, "Orlando Hinojosa orlandoh947@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Didn't know that we can't say anything against the jews
On Aug 11, 2015 9:22 AM, "mageson6666@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Chill and out and remember the rules.

Nearly all of us here feel your rage brother. There is no need to go on a pointless rant if everyone else feels the same. You need to harness your hatred and use it to fuel the daily (Hagalaz/Thorisaz) cursing ritual, instead of letting such energy be wasted!
If you don't know the ritual; Vibrate Hagalaz or Thorisaz 9 times and affirm, "Israel and all the Jewish race of people are permanently and completely destroyed on every and all levels of existence.
*As an end note* HP Mageson666 is right about the rules. Jewhoo (Yahoo) is heavily controlled and can cause you to get banned. Be smart with your hatred and re-read the group rules.
Hail to Odin, All-Father! Hail to Lady Agares! Hail to our Legions!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back