Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FRTR & ley lines?

Valentine1699

Doe's your position in relation to ley lines effect the efficacy of a FRTR and other RTRs? I'd think they do.

If this is the case then I think that I'm in a great location.

Both on a ley line & In an area with a lot of wealth & powerful jews.

Time for war!

I'm connecting to the topic. Power lines pass through my location. I want to avoid the problem, who can I write to ask here? (I will show the map to a trusted person)

Doe's your position in relation to ley lines effect the efficacy of a FRTR and other RTRs? I'd think they do.

If this is the case then I think that I'm in a great location.

Both on a ley line & In an area with a lot of wealth & powerful jews.

Time for war!
Absolutely yes ! HPs Maxine said this, and I personally experienced that powerful locations boost your rituals and are also places where it's easier to refuel your energies with personal empowering meditations.
I noticed, often the enemy is aware of this and you can find churches or other shit in the area. Probably because there was some Pagan temple (placed onto ley lines) that was destroyed and replaced. It's better to distance a few meters from enemy buildings, though.

I'm connecting to the topic. Power lines pass through my location. I want to avoid the problem, who can I write to ask here? (I will show the map to a trusted person)
Why is that a problem for you?
I am not sure maps are accurate. If you are open enough you can feel local energies, otherwise it's better to ask your Guardian Demon to outline best places in your area.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back