Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

From SS to Wicca

grell.thereaper

I've been living a very difficult like recently. I met a Wiccan man, who is very understanding with my beliefs.
But I've been struggling with wanting to learn more about Wicca and having my Spiritual Satanism beliefs around too.
I mean, they also have similar holidays that we may celebrate together, but...I don't know.
Will Father be upset if I learned more/gained interest in Wicca?
--Odiiee

Wicca is a enemy religion and is NOT true Paganism. Spiritual Satanism is true Paganism. Wicca is basically xtianity. Search on the groups for more post about this. 

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 4:27 PM, "grell.thereaper@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've been living a very difficult like recently. I met a Wiccan man, who is very understanding with my beliefs.
But I've been struggling with wanting to learn more about Wicca and having my Spiritual Satanism beliefs around too.
I mean, they also have similar holidays that we may celebrate together, but...I don't know.
--Odiiee

Understand that many so called wiccan rites and spells and rituals deal with the enemy angels. I do not doubt that you are a satanist but I doubt that you are very strong in satanism. If you were you would understand why Wicca is a pagan knock off and false and has no real power. Sure a lot of the holidays are the same but it is not the same.  
My best friend is a witch who has pagan beliefs. She is not a satanist but we do some occult things together but thats about it. When it comes to the core beliefs and practices, we are different.
If you find yourself migrating towards the so called Wiccan religion...then well...
Just think about that.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ldLie.html 

There is nothing wrong with hanging out with a Wiccan and doing basic spells and things of that nature, but once there is a mingling of xian gods and angels and the satanic pantheon, then there is a problem. Just stay strong is Spiritual Satanism and understand the differences between them and why Spiritual satanism is the true path to power and knowledge.  Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 7:27 PM, "grell.thereaper@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

--Odiiee

Wicca is xianized paganism that disguises itself as witchcraft. Just because it has same celebrations doesn't mean it's true Paganism. These celebrations are from older, pre-wiccan religion. They also have lots of RHP nonsense like the three fold law where they claim if you use black magick against someone it'll come back to you 3 times. You know that wiccans do not use black magick, right? And that they tolerate christinsanity and they'll attack you if you expose it?
I'd advise you to study this sermon by HP Zildar Raasi which shows wicca is an enemy religion:
http://web.archive.org/web/201111300341 ... raasi.html

My personal advice is if you really want to learn about witchcraft without wiccan nonsense, you should study the book Mastering Witchcraft by Paul Huson. It's about Traditional non-Wiccan witchcraft, and addresses black magick and deprogramming from christinsanity too and HP Maxine has it in the JoS reading list. Wiccans actually hate that book and give it bad reviews in Amazon and other sites. Here's a free PDF of it:
http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/pearllibon ... hcraft.pdf

Most wiccan stuff now a days is corrupted by jews and as such it will only harm you or stop you spirituality. Unless your advance and know what is what and talk with Satan on a regular basis along with your GD you should not. Be advised that the enemy works though those whom are not SS to bring us down.

The only thing Wiccans know about are herbs. And herbs practically have no magical powers unless they are charged. 
I met a Wiccan some time ago as a relative of mine consults them over my advice, as my relative is stupid. 
The Wiccan initially spoke only non sense about all kinds of subjects ranging from precious stones to energy. After some time we broke into a discussion of astrology, after I correctly "guessed" her sun sign. She told me "all horoscopes are the same because the stars don't move":
I have never heard a dumber statement except when listening to Muslims, Christians or Jews in the past. 
I then performed a spell that undid all of the work she did on my relatives house within about 12 hours time. For the following 4 weeks my relative's life was in a mess and deservedly so as she denied the power of my Magic and claimed the Wiccan was more powerful. (Mind you this was before I even discovered JOS. Thanks to Father I'm at a whole new level compared to back then).
Another  Wiccan turned ex Wiccan I know is Jason Miller. He is a Jewish Magician who sells his Magic and predominantly focuses on making money with it (SURPRISE). He tried to sell me 4 pieces of paper with hand drawn sigils on it for 300$. That was about half a year ago. Some of his work (not much) contains interesting concepts that can work if incorporated. I use the Satanic recommendation of "use what works" and forget the rest. Still you will be learning way faster by simply focusing on JOS.
If you really want to study herbs, just get a Magic book on herbs. Other than that there is practically nothing the Wiccans can teach you. It is at best a little distraction, at worst, a major major waste of time.
Hail Satan

"j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 7:15 Montag, 16.März 2015:

Wicca is xianized paganism that disguises itself as witchcraft. Just because it has same celebrations doesn't mean it's true Paganism. These celebrations are from older, pre-wiccan religion. They also have lots of RHP nonsense like the three fold law where they claim if you use black magick against someone it'll come back to you 3 times. You know that wiccans do not use black magick, right? And that they tolerate christinsanity and they'll attack you if you expose it?
I'd advise you to study this sermon by HP Zildar Raasi which shows wicca is an enemy religion:

My personal advice is if you really want to learn about witchcraft without wiccan nonsense, you should study the book Mastering Witchcraft by Paul Huson. It's about Traditional non-Wiccan witchcraft, and addresses black magick and deprogramming from christinsanity too and HP Maxine has it in the JoS reading list. Wiccans actually hate that book and give it bad reviews in Amazon and other sites. Here's a free PDF of it:

A true satanist is complete with Satan, and doesn´t need any other religions/beliefs

On Monday, March 16, 2015 1:15 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Yog Sothoth is right wicca is a false path to true witchpower spirutual satanism is the best hail Satan

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 11:15 PM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

oh I just came across this post lol i'll have to pick up that book by paul huson.  I just wrote a "friend" online who is studying Native American religion. however he had the audacity to own a bible and flick through it from time to time. he claims that the bible has bad reviews because no one understands it. he thinks people take it too literally. he said to read between the fine lines for the truth.  let me tell you I went mayham on him.  I said whenever you have to decode things to evolve in truth is very suspicious to me.  satan keeps it real. the proof is in the pudding as satan will put it out there. the fact that they have the audacity to have a dead nazerene(posing as a God and demands blood and retribution) in it irks me. why the heck would a biblical author code the truth so that humanity doesn't have a dam clue as to what is going on and how to evolve vibrational on this planet. that's just frigg'in ridiculous.  I like this guy i'm talking to. but I told him I will never really befriend, date or step foot in a house that has a dam bible in it.  if it's not a satanic book in your house. don't speak to me if you support Judeo-Christian views nor impose your beliefs on me. is what the heck I told him smh then he went on to talk about Wicca and being a spiritual "Shaman".  look that bible has been altered many times over. there is no one author of it and I don't trust reading that filth code or no code!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2015 11:14 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: From SS to Wicca

Yog is right.  EXACTLY.  Man!  I thought I wrote down what I learned about Wicca and defined it really well.  Wow!  What a bunch of shit I had in my Lexicon.  Definitely need to update that.  I can't even tell you all the BS I found out about it.  I think Yog is actually being nice about it.  It's like you a Satanist dating a Xian.  No difference whatsoever.  I think its much worse. 

---In [email protected], <grell.thereaper@... wrote :

--Odiiee

@Nikki: Your friend is partially true in the fact that the buybull has stolen Eastern/Pagan/Satanic allegories and turned them into supposed real events and people. Just like they took the 7 chakras and they turned into the "god created the world in 7 days" bullshit as well as villified the Serpent (kundalini) which brings knowledge. However these were originally pre-christian and this sort of knowledge was put into allegorical form so that the enemy couldn't destroy it. Remember that the hoax of christinsanity destroyed ancient libraries and burned thousands of documents on spiritual knowledge while they kept the others to themselves in the secret vaults of the Vatican Library. That's why the Gods needed to put this in code. Just like wherever you see a snake symbol (in Ancient Egypt for example) is symbolic of the kundalini e.t.c.

@The_Fire_Starter_666 True, but it sounds like to me the person is saying that the bible is something people should study in the typical sense. I did also think of the idea of reading through the jewish hate cries and  extremely confusing bullshit in the bible is an idea, but, the guy owns one, that to me seems to be a huge hint about being indecisive.

I unfortunately have to live in a house with 5 of them, or more, not sure how many there are, I still live with family :/

I'm sure when I get my own place setting foot into a house that has a bible will make me cringe, or want to vomit because I will be able to indentify extreme evil quickly.

One last personal note that makes me question the validity of this person who studies native american religions, which were also Spiritual Satanism originally, he OWNS a bible. You can read the bullshit online.

Just sayin'.

I was in Wicca for about fifteen years altogether. Although I don't necessarily disagree with you, it has its place.
I honestly feel it is there for those who know
something is wrong, but they don't quite have the guts to take that final and important step -- to dedicate to
Father Satan! I think of Wicca as a halfway house. And not necessarily all that bad. At least, it begins to get some
away from the Xtian and jewish crap. Anyway, had I not gone to Wicca first, I might not have ever had
the courage or guts to dedicate to Father. It was after years of research that I had the guts and knowledge
to leave the church! Going to Wicca was a huge step in the right direction. So don't be so quick to say
it is all bad. Not there yet, but it can and sometimes is instrumental in bringing Father's children home.
Hail Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 3/15/15, magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, March 15, 2015, 11:35 PM

Yog is right.  EXACTLY.  Man!  I thought I wrote
down what I learned about Wicca and defined it really well.
 Wow!  What a bunch of shit I had in my Lexicon.
 Definitely need to update that.  I can't even tell
you all the BS I found out about it.  I think Yog is
actually being nice about it.  It's like you a Satanist
dating a Xian.  No difference whatsoever.  I think its
much worse. 

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url],
<grell.thereaper@... wrote :

I've
been living a very difficult like recently. I met a Wiccan
man, who is very understanding with my beliefs.
But I've been struggling with wanting to
learn more about Wicca and having my Spiritual Satanism
beliefs around too.
I mean, they also have
similar holidays that we may celebrate together, but...I
don't know.
Will Father be upset if I
learned more/gained interest in
Wicca?
--Odiiee

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768 --
#yiv4002996768ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mkp #yiv4002996768hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mkp #yiv4002996768ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mkp .yiv4002996768ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mkp .yiv4002996768ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mkp .yiv4002996768ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4002996768ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv4002996768ygrp-lc #yiv4002996768hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv4002996768ygrp-lc .yiv4002996768ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768activity span
.yiv4002996768underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768attach label a {

#yiv4002996768 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768bold a {

#yiv4002996768 dd.yiv4002996768last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4002996768 dd.yiv4002996768last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4002996768 dd.yiv4002996768last p
span.yiv4002996768yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv4002996768 div.yiv4002996768attach-table div div a {

#yiv4002996768 div.yiv4002996768attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv4002996768 div.yiv4002996768file-title a, #yiv4002996768
div.yiv4002996768file-title a:active, #yiv4002996768
div.yiv4002996768file-title a:hover, #yiv4002996768
div.yiv4002996768file-title a:visited {

#yiv4002996768 div.yiv4002996768photo-title a,
#yiv4002996768 div.yiv4002996768photo-title a:active,
#yiv4002996768 div.yiv4002996768photo-title a:hover,
#yiv4002996768 div.yiv4002996768photo-title a:visited {

#yiv4002996768 div#yiv4002996768ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv4002996768ygrp-msg p a span.yiv4002996768yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv4002996768 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768reco-desc {

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv4002996768 input, #yiv4002996768 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv4002996768
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mlmsg #yiv4002996768logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-msg
p#yiv4002996768attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-reco
#yiv4002996768reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-sponsor #yiv4002996768ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv4002996768

Wicca can be a stepping stone into the occult and witchcraft for many before finding spiritual satanism. I was a so called wiccan before coming into Satan. I always liked the occult and metaphysics but I just happened to find Wicca first from a book in the library. Then, i started to do my own research into witchcraft and then left to become just a witch with a liking towards the ancient egyptian dieties. And then I found the joyofsatan website and then I was hooked.
Once I saw the site, I felt like I had awakened from a dream and started living. It was amazing.
 Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 1:10 PM, "Sims Motal simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I was in Wicca for about fifteen years altogether. Although I don't necessarily disagree with you, it has its place.
I honestly feel it is there for those who know
something is wrong, but they don't quite have the guts to take that final and important step -- to dedicate to
Father Satan! I think of Wicca as a halfway house. And not necessarily all that bad. At least, it begins to get some
away from the Xtian and jewish crap. Anyway, had I not gone to Wicca first, I might not have ever had
the courage or guts to dedicate to Father. It was after years of research that I had the guts and knowledge
to leave the church! Going to Wicca was a huge step in the right direction. So don't be so quick to say
it is all bad. Not there yet, but it can and sometimes is instrumental in bringing Father's children home.
Hail Satan!
On Sun, 3/15/15, magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Date: Sunday, March 15, 2015, 11:35 PM

Yog is right.  EXACTLY.  Man!  I thought I wrote
down what I learned about Wicca and defined it really well.
 Wow!  What a bunch of shit I had in my Lexicon.
 Definitely need to update that.  I can't even tell
you all the BS I found out about it.  I think Yog is
actually being nice about it.  It's like you a Satanist
dating a Xian.  No difference whatsoever.  I think its
much worse. 

---In [email protected],
<grell.thereaper@... wrote :

I've
been living a very difficult like recently. I met a Wiccan
man, who is very understanding with my beliefs.
But I've been struggling with wanting to
learn more about Wicca and having my Spiritual Satanism
beliefs around too.
I mean, they also have
similar holidays that we may celebrate together, but...I
don't know.
Will Father be upset if I
learned more/gained interest in
Wicca?
--Odiiee

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768 --
#yiv4002996768ygrp-mkp {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mkp #yiv4002996768hd {
0;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mkp #yiv4002996768ads {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mkp .yiv4002996768ad {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mkp .yiv4002996768ad p {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mkp .yiv4002996768ad a {
#yiv4002996768ygrp-lc {

#yiv4002996768ygrp-lc #yiv4002996768hd {

#yiv4002996768ygrp-lc .yiv4002996768ad {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768actions {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768activity span {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768activity span:first-child {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768activity span a {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768activity span span {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768activity span
.yiv4002996768underline {

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768attach {

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768attach div a {

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768attach img {

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768attach label {

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768attach label a {

#yiv4002996768 blockquote {

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768bold {

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768bold a {

#yiv4002996768 dd.yiv4002996768last p a {

#yiv4002996768 dd.yiv4002996768last p span {

#yiv4002996768 dd.yiv4002996768last p
span.yiv4002996768yshortcuts {

#yiv4002996768 div.yiv4002996768attach-table div div a {

#yiv4002996768 div.yiv4002996768attach-table {

#yiv4002996768 div.yiv4002996768file-title a, #yiv4002996768
div.yiv4002996768file-title a:active, #yiv4002996768
div.yiv4002996768file-title a:hover, #yiv4002996768
div.yiv4002996768file-title a:visited {

#yiv4002996768 div.yiv4002996768photo-title a,
#yiv4002996768 div.yiv4002996768photo-title a:active,
#yiv4002996768 div.yiv4002996768photo-title a:hover,
#yiv4002996768 div.yiv4002996768photo-title a:visited {

#yiv4002996768 div#yiv4002996768ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv4002996768ygrp-msg p a span.yiv4002996768yshortcuts {

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768green {

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768MsoNormal {

#yiv4002996768 o {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768photos div {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768photos div div {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768reco-category {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768reco-desc {

#yiv4002996768 .yiv4002996768replbq {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv4002996768 input, #yiv4002996768 textarea {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv4002996768
code {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-mlmsg #yiv4002996768logo {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-msg
p#yiv4002996768attach-count span {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-reco
#yiv4002996768reco-head {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-reco {

li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-text {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-text p {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-text tt {

#yiv4002996768 #yiv4002996768ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv4002996768

I dunno if it has been said, and Shannon Outlaw makes a good point, it is kinda a introduction to the occult in cheeky ways. But, wiccans are basically esoteric xians. I figured this out myself through logical deliberation.

They basically take the ideas of xianity, and put a little table salt of pathetic wishy washy magick and a little rehashed Paganism into it.

Not all of them. Some. Yes. But not all!
I know. I was one.
Hail Satan!
On Wed, 3/18/15, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: From SS to Wicca
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 6:23 PM

I dunno if it has been said, and Shannon Outlaw

makes a good point, it is kinda a introduction to the occult
in cheeky ways. But, wiccans are basically esoteric xians. I
figured this out myself through logical deliberation.

They basically take the ideas
of xianity, and put a little table salt of pathetic wishy
washy magick and a little rehashed Paganism into it.

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152 --
#yiv5480797152ygrp-mkp {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mkp #yiv5480797152hd {
0;}

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mkp #yiv5480797152ads {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mkp .yiv5480797152ad {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mkp .yiv5480797152ad p {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mkp .yiv5480797152ad a {
#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-sponsor
#yiv5480797152ygrp-lc {

#yiv5480797152ygrp-lc #yiv5480797152hd {

#yiv5480797152ygrp-lc .yiv5480797152ad {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152actions {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152activity {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152activity span {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152activity span:first-child {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152activity span a {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152activity span span {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152activity span
.yiv5480797152underline {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152attach {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152attach div a {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152attach img {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152attach label {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152attach label a {

#yiv5480797152 blockquote {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152bold {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152bold a {

#yiv5480797152 dd.yiv5480797152last p a {

#yiv5480797152 dd.yiv5480797152last p span {

#yiv5480797152 dd.yiv5480797152last p
span.yiv5480797152yshortcuts {

#yiv5480797152 div.yiv5480797152attach-table div div a {

#yiv5480797152 div.yiv5480797152attach-table {

#yiv5480797152 div.yiv5480797152file-title a, #yiv5480797152
div.yiv5480797152file-title a:active, #yiv5480797152
div.yiv5480797152file-title a:hover, #yiv5480797152
div.yiv5480797152file-title a:visited {

#yiv5480797152 div.yiv5480797152photo-title a,
#yiv5480797152 div.yiv5480797152photo-title a:active,
#yiv5480797152 div.yiv5480797152photo-title a:hover,
#yiv5480797152 div.yiv5480797152photo-title a:visited {

#yiv5480797152 div#yiv5480797152ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv5480797152ygrp-msg p a span.yiv5480797152yshortcuts {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152green {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152MsoNormal {

#yiv5480797152 o {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152photos div {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152photos div div {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152photos div label {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152reco-category {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152reco-desc {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152replbq {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv5480797152 input, #yiv5480797152 textarea {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv5480797152
code {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mlmsg #yiv5480797152logo {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-msg
p#yiv5480797152attach-count span {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-reco
#yiv5480797152reco-head {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-reco {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-sponsor #yiv5480797152ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-text {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-text p {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-text tt {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv5480797152

I actually once got a book on wicca magic before coming to Satanism. Thought i was reading the bible for a second lol. Their teaching are chock full of so much xtian shit. Not to mention they are complete idiots when it comes to paganism. This particular author at least was so clueless about greek myths that it actually looked like his only experience with the subject was the disney Hercules movie XD  

On Thursday, March 19, 2015 5:07 PM, "Sims Motal simsmotal@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Not all of them. Some. Yes. But not all!
I know. I was one.
Hail Satan!
On Wed, 3/18/15, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: From SS to Wicca
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2015, 6:23 PM

I dunno if it has been said, and Shannon Outlaw

makes a good point, it is kinda a introduction to the occult
in cheeky ways. But, wiccans are basically esoteric xians. I
figured this out myself through logical deliberation.

They basically take the ideas
of xianity, and put a little table salt of pathetic wishy
washy magick and a little rehashed Paganism into it.

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152 --
#yiv5480797152ygrp-mkp {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mkp #yiv5480797152hd {
0;}

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mkp #yiv5480797152ads {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mkp .yiv5480797152ad {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mkp .yiv5480797152ad p {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mkp .yiv5480797152ad a {
#yiv5480797152ygrp-lc {

#yiv5480797152ygrp-lc #yiv5480797152hd {

#yiv5480797152ygrp-lc .yiv5480797152ad {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152actions {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152activity {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152activity span {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152activity span:first-child {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152activity span a {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152activity span span {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152activity span
.yiv5480797152underline {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152attach {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152attach div a {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152attach img {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152attach label {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152attach label a {

#yiv5480797152 blockquote {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152bold {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152bold a {

#yiv5480797152 dd.yiv5480797152last p a {

#yiv5480797152 dd.yiv5480797152last p span {

#yiv5480797152 dd.yiv5480797152last p
span.yiv5480797152yshortcuts {

#yiv5480797152 div.yiv5480797152attach-table div div a {

#yiv5480797152 div.yiv5480797152attach-table {

#yiv5480797152 div.yiv5480797152file-title a, #yiv5480797152
div.yiv5480797152file-title a:active, #yiv5480797152
div.yiv5480797152file-title a:hover, #yiv5480797152
div.yiv5480797152file-title a:visited {

#yiv5480797152 div.yiv5480797152photo-title a,
#yiv5480797152 div.yiv5480797152photo-title a:active,
#yiv5480797152 div.yiv5480797152photo-title a:hover,
#yiv5480797152 div.yiv5480797152photo-title a:visited {

#yiv5480797152 div#yiv5480797152ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv5480797152ygrp-msg p a span.yiv5480797152yshortcuts {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152green {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152MsoNormal {

#yiv5480797152 o {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152photos div {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152photos div div {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152photos div label {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152reco-category {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152reco-desc {

#yiv5480797152 .yiv5480797152replbq {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv5480797152 input, #yiv5480797152 textarea {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv5480797152
code {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-mlmsg #yiv5480797152logo {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-msg
p#yiv5480797152attach-count span {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-reco
#yiv5480797152reco-head {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-reco {

li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-text {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-text p {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-text tt {

#yiv5480797152 #yiv5480797152ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv5480797152

Probably not all wiccans are like theosophians, or the free masons of today because they have been Satanists in previous lifetimes. The soul retains everything, and certain things come through consciously.

So, I'll just say that while I understand that some wiccans aren't totally bad, I knew one, and tried to get her to come here after she Dedicated, but she didn't :/

She wasn't like a wiccan at all, more like a Satanist really, just lacking the knowledge about a lot of things about True Paganism. I was basically saying in general that wiccanry is no different than the above mentioned so called jewish factions of jewpissism.

I learned that in greater detail today through reading High Priest MageSon6666's post about the new age movement today although I knew through reading the articles about pike, and other related articles.

Prior to that though, I figured out that xianity, and wiccanry are interchangable just about.

It's the person's general interest in the occult that comes through, long story short.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back