Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

From Argentina: greetings and translations

keykorius

Hail Satan! Dear brothers and sisters, i'd like to present myself, i'm Keykorius, been a dedicated satanist since 2006, and recently i started making arrangements in my everyday life to consider myself a priest. Back when i just started researching on the page and here on the groups, there wasnt anyone from or near Argentina, hope this has changed during this time. During these years i've been able to show the truth to 3 other people who recive information of the joy of Satan by translations i make of the most important parts. I have translated the enochian keys to spanish, and i'll give them on a .doc file to anyone who wants, just ask me! Also i translated the sacred texts but due to a hd error on one of my pcs i'll have to translate them again. The next proyect will be a spanish translation of the exposing christianity pdf, but it may take a while. Does anyone use fb? Or is it excesively controlled by the fucking jews? Well, i'll leave it here before it goes excesively long XD Hail Satan!

Hail, Keykorious!
I'm Liz (not very cool sounding name, I know lol, but I've yet to discover a more fitting name). I've been studying on my own for quite some time as well but I think I am behind quite a bit, since I only just recently discovered JoS and so on. I hope you get to see yourself become a priest of Satan soon! I wish there were more satanists in my area as well.... if you would ever like to talk feel free to add me to messenger or just through here, it doesn't matter to me lol. Hail Satan!P.S.-(***If anyone out there is reading this and you are a SS in Ohio, let me know if you wanna chat more frequently!***)  

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back