Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Friends!?

damnplanetsaturn

I am tired of this every time I help someone be a satanist they become a traitor. Is there anyone out there who would like to be friends? I guess I need some that can stand on thier own!

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:
I am tired of this every time I help someone be a satanist they become a traitor. Is there anyone out there who would like to be friends? I guess I need some that can stand on thier own!

Hail Satan!!
The thing is, don't talk people into being a satanist. They have to want it for themselves, and if they do, the chance that they stay true is way bigger.
But why do you want to have satanist-only friends, anyway? As long as they keep their mouth shut about their fucked up selfdestructing religions, it's fine to have some christian, muslim, or whatever friends. Not everyone wants to be enlightened.

You aren't alone in wanting Satanic friends. I understand what you mean. It is very difficult to find others who share your Satanic belief system. I have lots of friends, but very few of them know that I am a Satanist. When I try to share the truth of who Satan really is and the lies that xians believe, they just think I have 'weird' ideas that they laugh off. I enjoy their company, we have lots in common, but for me something is missing by not having others with whom I can share ideas, ritual happenings, etc. that involve Satanism. That is why I have joined this group, hoping to meet others of like mind who don't just tolerate my 'weird' beliefs but actually share them and understand.
Hail Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 6:13:37 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Friends!?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

The thing is, don't talk people into being a satanist. They have to want it for themselves, and if they do, the chance that they stay true is way bigger.
But why do you want to have satanist-only friends, anyway? As long as they keep their mouth shut about their fucked up selfdestructing religions, it's fine to have some christian, muslim, or whatever friends. Not everyone wants to be enlightened.

I too wish to correspond to Satanic friends. They are indeed hard to locate which is why I joined this group.   Hail Satan!!!

----- Original Message -----
Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 11:06 am
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Friends!?

You aren't alone in wanting Satanic friends. I understand what
you mean. It is very difficult to find others who share your
Satanic belief system. I have lots of friends, but very few of
them know that I am a Satanist. When I try to share the truth of
who Satan really is and the lies that xians believe, they just
think I have 'weird' ideas that they laugh off. I enjoy their
company, we have lots in common, but for me something is missing
by not having others with whom I can share ideas, ritual
happenings, etc. that involve Satanism. That is why I have
joined this group, hoping to meet others of like mind who don't
just tolerate my 'weird' beliefs but actually share them and
understand.
Hail Satan

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "damnplanetsaturn"
wrote:

I am tired of this every time I help someone be a satanist
they become a traitor. Is there anyone out there who would like
to be friends? I guess I need some that can stand on thier own!

Hail Satan!!

The thing is, don't talk people into being a satanist. They have
to want it for themselves, and if they do, the chance that they
stay true is way bigger.
But why do you want to have satanist-only friends, anyway? As
long as they keep their mouth shut about their fucked up
selfdestructing religions, it's fine to have some christian,
muslim, or whatever friends. Not everyone wants to be
enlightened.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kathryn Smith <phenexrising@... wrote:
You aren't alone in wanting Satanic friends. I understand what you mean. It is very difficult to find others who share your Satanic belief system. I have lots of friends, but very few of them know that I am a Satanist. When I try to share the truth of who Satan really is and the lies that xians believe, they just think I have 'weird' ideas that they laugh off. I enjoy their company, we have lots in common, but for me something is missing by not having others with whom I can share ideas, ritual happenings, etc. that involve Satanism. That is why I have joined this group, hoping to meet others of like mind who don't just tolerate my 'weird' beliefs but actually share them and understand.
Hail Satan

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Don't feel bad i live in the throughs of Xian usa lol I hate that I don't have my Spiritual Satanist friends next door from me.......hahaa
But we all support and strengthen each other in Satan when we do get to talk online here! So if you have any questions you can always IM me....Stay strong in Satan and don't let the enemy keep you down!As for your non satanist friends if they try to have discussions about their religion to you and it bothers you tell them that you believe differently and do not wish to discuss the topic further..

HAIL SATAN!

See what you mean - I also thought that I shall be alone, BUT NO.

I visited one of my friends some time ago, and as it turned out - SHE WAS SERIOUSLY INTERESTED INTO BECOMING A PSI VAMPIRE in her junior high. As I knew that I can tell her ANYTHING, I showed her JoS, and... the serious talk began. We talked for, like... 4 or 5 hours. She confessed that 'there is a void in her life, or that there's something missing'. Well, I only told her that she could fill that missing part with her spiritual development.

Next case - my cousin (aged 16). It turned out that he is skilled in astral projection, and not necessarily supports church. So, I took the risk and showed him JoS. After only a half an hour of talking about Father, he became interested in it, and even told me that despite his parents' surveillance, he'd gladly come to me to learn something about our faith. He's also keenly interested in mind manipulation, so I told him - pure aura and strong mind THROUGH MEDITATION. I bet that sooner or later he'll dedicate. Be it in his temple or in 'real'.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kathryn Smith <phenexrising@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

I visited one of my friends some time ago, and as it turned out - SHE WAS SERIOUSLY INTERESTED INTO BECOMING A PSI VAMPIRE in her junior high. As I knew that I can tell her ANYTHING, I showed her JoS, and... the serious talk began. We talked for, like... 4 or 5 hours. She confessed that 'there is a void in her life, or that there's something missing'. Well, I only told her that she could fill that missing part with her spiritual development.

Next case - my cousin (aged 16). It turned out that he is skilled in astral projection, and not necessarily supports church. So, I took the risk and showed him JoS. After only a half an hour of talking about Father, he became interested in it, and even told me that despite his parents' surveillance, he'd gladly come to me to learn something about our faith. He's also keenly interested in mind manipulation, so I told him - pure aura and strong mind THROUGH MEDITATION. I bet that sooner or later he'll dedicate. Be it in his temple or in 'real'.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kathryn Smith <phenexrising@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!!

i told my little sister(11) today that i was a satanist and she totaly freaked and i asked her what her problem is and she called me crazy and told me to go to Valley (a mental instatution). that really hurt and i havent talked to her since

yeah I totally agree with you guys
Is anyone from Port Saint Lucie, FL? or close to the area?
I don;t really know why, but some of my friends (which some of them are xians, and some other atheists)
are like going away, something is pushing them away from me. I'd like to think that is father Satan doing it, maybe he's trying to protect me in some sort of way from them
I wouldn't know yet
My birthday is in 7 days and that's when I'm going to dedicate myself, in the meantime I'm just waiting for the time to come
I'm pretty excited and I wanted to make it special that's why my birthday was chosen
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF ALL!!!
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 11:22:11 AM

I too wish to correspond to Satanic friends. They are indeed hard to locate which is why I joined this group.   Hail Satan!!!

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

understand.
Hail Satan

____________ _________ _________ __

wrote:

Hail Satan!!

stay true is way bigger.
enlightened.

<td val[/IMG]I am in Chicago

--- On Wed, 8/5/09, jdewitt2004@... <jdewitt2004@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, August 5, 2009, 8:22 AM

understand.
Hail Satan

wrote:

Hail Satan!!

stay true is way bigger.
enlightened.
[/TD]

That's how it should be done with family members and close friends. Most of the people around you don't know anything about what Satanism is really all about. If you want your loved ones to be happy and have inner peace then lead them to the JoS and Exposing.

Hail Satan!

Im about a 2 hour drive from you in Fort Lauderdale. I do believe there is 1 or 2 others from your area that I have seen on the groups. When I was new to Satanism that is exactly what happened to me. I started to become more and more removed from my friends. Looking back now I don't really consider any of them friends. Most xians are really not worth the time, unless that time is going to either enlighten or destroy them. e-mail me if you want to talk.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fiorella Barsallo <fiorella.barsallo@... wrote:

yeah I totally agree with you guys
Is anyone from Port Saint Lucie, FL? or close to the area?
I don;t really know why, but some of my friends (which some of them are xians, and some other atheists)
are like going away, something is pushing them away from me. I'd like to think that is father Satan doing it, maybe he's trying to protect me in some sort of way from them
I wouldn't know yet
My birthday is in 7 days and that's when I'm going to dedicate myself, in the meantime I'm just waiting for the time to come
I'm pretty excited and I wanted to make it special that's why my birthday was chosen
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF ALL!!!

Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2009 11:22:11 AM

I too wish to correspond to Satanic friends. They are indeed hard to locate which is why I joined this group.

Hail Satan!!!

understand.
Hail Satan

wrote:

Hail Satan!!

stay true is way bigger.
enlightened.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back