Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Friend

Just be smart and use your head, Use a Condom. Don't get her pregnant, if you aren't serious about having a family. Perhaps you are meant to lead her to Spiritual Satanism.

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 12:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Friend

Ha[/IMG]</var>
  HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL
SOUTH AFRICA

thanks [/IMG]</var>    HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 8:14 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Friend
  Just be smart and use your head, Use a Condom. Don't get her pregnant, if you aren't serious about having a family. Perhaps you are meant to lead her to Spiritual Satanism.
  Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 12:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Friend
  Ha[/IMG]</var>
  HAIL SATAN HAIL BEELZEBUB HAIL ASTAROTH HAIL ALL GODS(ES) OF HAIL SOUTH AFRICA

I don't see the problem with you having sex with her as long as she's not a kike or very religious as you don't want any negative energy, especially during sex.

If you don't want her in your life, just tell her in a nice way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sphelele Khanyeza <sphelelekhanyeza@... wrote:

Hail to my brothers and Sisters In SS,I have a woman friend who i s not a Spiritual satanist i talk to her about father satan and our gods.she is very open minded person but sometimes she want more from me like having sex everytime she is in my room.i am just wondering if should i still keep her in mylife  or not. i have told her that i cant have anything with her but she keeps insisting all the time.what should i do?

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
SOUTH AFRICA

Depends on you. If you love her, yes be with her. You should make her understand JOS if she is open minded I guess.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back