Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Friend in need :\

Treetrunks

So my friend recently moved into a rather old house, built in the 1930's. She immediately felt out of place and like she was being watched. And late one night, her sister IMMEDIATELY started having dreams about it. She was upstaires, and there was just an empty pitch black pit. Another one was there was a door on the staires, which leads to the pit. And there was a hallucination (The sister has NEVER EVER done drugs)She woke up screaming, and ran to her sister. shes 16 so she wouldnt fake this. She saw rusty nails being driven into both of her wrists. She didnt feel it but it scared the living shit out of her. Another one was when the sister was laying in bed, she saw a shadow, of just a little girl. Here's Her Description . This freaked me out. Me and my friend not my sister snuck out one night because we heard knocks and scratches. We stared down the road and a shadow was standing there, and he ran away, towards my house. We got to my house, and sat outside. I started seeing men out of my peripherals in suits staring at me, in a circle.Help? Any ideas on what this is? 

Clean your auras, do a meditation for protection, pray a prayer for protection, and do a banishing ritual.   |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 6:45 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Friend in need :\

So my friend recently moved into a rather old house, built in the 1930's. She immediately felt out of place and like she was being watched. And late one night, her sister IMMEDIATELY started having dreams about it. She was upstaires, and there was just an empty pitch black pit. Another one was there was a door on the staires, which leads to the pit. And there was a hallucination (The sister has NEVER EVER done drugs)She woke up screaming, and ran to her sister. shes 16 so she wouldnt fake this. She saw rusty nails being driven into both of her wrists. She didnt feel it but it scared the living shit out of her. Another one was when the sister was laying in bed, she saw a shadow, of just a little girl. Here's Her Description . This freaked me out. Me and my friend not my sister snuck out one night because we heard knocks and scratches. We stared down the road and a shadow was standing there, and he ran away, towards my house. We got to my house, and sat outside. I started seeing men out of my peripherals in suits staring at me, in a circle.Help? Any ideas on what this is? 

I would if I could. She won't let me do a banishing ritual. She's a christian.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

Clean your auras, do a meditation for protection, pray a prayer for protection, and do a banishing ritual.

|
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 6:45 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Friend in need :\

So my friend recently moved into a rather old house, built in the 1930's. She immediately felt out of place and like she was being watched. And late one night, her sister IMMEDIATELY started having dreams about it. She was upstaires, and there was just an empty pitch black pit. Another one was there was a door on the staires, which leads to the pit. And there was a hallucination (The sister has NEVER EVER done drugs)She woke up screaming, and ran to her sister. shes 16 so she wouldnt fake this. She saw rusty nails being driven into both of her wrists. She didnt feel it but it scared the living shit out of her. Another one was when the sister was laying in bed, she saw a shadow, of just a little girl. Here's Her Description . This freaked me out. Me and my friend not my sister snuck out one night because we heard knocks and scratches. We stared down the road and a shadow was standing there, and he ran away, towards my house. We got to my house, and sat
outside. I started seeing men out of my peripherals in suits staring at me, in a circle.Help? Any ideas on what this is? 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back