Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Freemasons

ShoppingDaisy113

So just got confirmation, this dude that i had to work with said he was a freemason, but he is in a gang as a blood as well. !!??? And im like how , and you work at the pool, i asked what what kind of plans do you have in this world , he looked confused. And im like how are u a white man that became soooo ignorant. And he goes on about how he they accept all religions but they all have to study and know the bible. Now that sounds partially fact. I hate that jews took our principles and freemasonry, are they just recruiting anyone know. I want to take it back, they are really fckn up great principles, and the world.

They could be taking just anyone cause my step dad is a total retard, not like he has mental retardation, he's just strait stupid. N he doesn't know the bible he can't understand the instructions for wiping his own butt. But he is a freemason. But the only reason he is is because he served in the navy. The will let anyone that has served in the navy into the freemasons.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "ShoppingDaisy113" <cokkiemonsta33@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:20:34 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Freemasons
  So just got confirmation, this dude that i had to work with said he was a freemason, but he is in a gang as a blood as well. !!??? And im like how , and you work at the pool, i asked what what kind of plans do you have in this world , he looked confused. And im like how are u a white man that became soooo ignorant. And he goes on about how he they accept all religions but they all have to study and know the bible. Now that sounds partially fact. I hate that jews took our principles and freemasonry, are they just recruiting anyone know. I want to take it back, they are really fckn up great principles, and the world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back