Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Freaked Out Friend

Laurel1

Ok. So apparently my two older sisters used a ouiji board in my room when I was like 5 years old. After that I always sensed spirits in my shed, the living room, and in my room. It took until maybe a year or two ago to get used to them being there, and I eventually realized they didn't mean to hurt me. My friend moved in when I was about 10 or 11 years old. When she moved in with her sister, we used to always hang out at my house. However, whenever we went into my room she would make an excuse to leave my room and maybe go to the living room or outside. She just started explaining to me that she sensed 'demons' in my room and that she thought it wasn't 'okay'. I said they aren't here to hurt me why does it freak you out? She said "Woah, what is that?" and my guardian showed up. She said it was over there and that it seemed very protective of me, and that it didn't seem to actually want anything. I said, "see its a good thing. there's a light bubble around my room. why are you scared" she kept repeating herself saying that it wasn't okay and that its not scary just not right. She said I have too many demons in my room and that she can't sense the ones in the living room while I can. and same thing with my room, she can sense them I can't(unless they talk to me or touch me). Then I felt breathing on my forehead and went "hm that's cold" she said, "Yeah I just saw breath right there" I was like "its breathing on me" and moved my hand to my forehead which was now ice cold. My friend for some reason keeps getting freaked out even if she can sense they aren't evil. Even when they leave its like she's traumatized. I don't know what is scaring her and its kind of irritating me that she's so... uncomfortable with them. I personally love their attention it makes me feel safe, but as soon as she says that its not right I can feel them hovering over me like they don't want me to leave. And when I come back, its like they drain me of my will to leave, so I just stay there while they watch over me/watch me. My friend is getting really worried and its pissing me off. She says its "evil spirits" if not demons, and she hates it in my room because at night "they" come. I hate being outside of my room, and she hates being in my room, but I don't wanna be alone. What exactly is it that would freak her out enough to hate my room? Can anyone help me? Cause I don't want to abandon my room for her, but I don't want to abandon her, and the demons are staying...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back