Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

found all the reassurence i needed

Laurel1

I lost faith in our Lord Lucifer. I was foolish and wanted to be friends to those without. But life started getting worse and worse and soon I started hating life altogether. Then somehow I came across the thought of our Lord Lucifer and I reread the Al Ji-Wah and suddenly I understood. And I couldn't stop reading. Everything was so right He was absolutely right. And now I don't think I need anymore help believing in Him. He has punished my foolishness to help me learn that He is the only true God the God of "Gods" I thank our Lord Lucifer for this lesson and I wish to let you all know this.

Hail Lord Lucifer!

Satan did not punish you ! You just punished yourself going with the enemies. It is as simple as that. All these "satanists" here talking about to be friendly with the xian or seeing them as victims are not Satanists at all or only in their lounge or their dreams.It is only alibi to say, "well, we can explain and convert them to satanism". Wrong. If xians can be converted it is because they were already READY to go away of xianity. Nobody can go to Satan without His CALL.You just experienced what is it to be with the enemies for a Satanist. It is a betray to do that. When the war will come here, on our very earth, a lot of  "friendly xian" will become AGAIN  what they are "inquisition" and attacked the "open-minded satanists" in the back. I am glad you returned at home and realized that. Hail Satan ! 
De : Laurel <blackandwhitefantasy@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Vendredi 22 Juillet 2011 9h13
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] found all the reassurence i needed

I lost faith in our Lord Lucifer. I was foolish and wanted to be friends to those without. But life started getting worse and worse and soon I started hating life altogether. Then somehow I came across the thought of our Lord Lucifer and I reread the Al Ji-Wah and suddenly I understood. And I couldn't stop reading. Everything was so right He was absolutely right. And now I don't think I need anymore help believing in Him. He has punished my foolishness to help me learn that He is the only true God the God of "Gods" I thank our Lord Lucifer for this lesson and I wish to let you all know this.

Hail Lord Lucifer!

I've never had friends so when I started high school I was always by myself. I was so upset because I just knew that behind my back everyone called me anti social when I'm really not. I wanted friends so bad I began meditating less and less. But without my meditations I get terrible headaches and I feel cranky all the time.
Eventually I decided I do not need anyone except Father Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Laurel" <blackandwhitefantasy@... wrote:

Hail Lord Lucifer!

well thats just fine.

i personally DONT think you got punished for anything.

Lord Satan doesnt do that.

what i think happened is that you just went away for a while, but know that you are already dedicated.

you dont just magically leave, you come back to him later in life.

for your sould is DEDICATED to him. meaning connected for infinity.

ITS A DONE DEAL!
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Laurel" <blackandwhitefantasy@... wrote:

Hail Lord Lucifer!

@cedarwood82, me and you both. I have no friends what's so ever. People talk to me, but I'm an outcast. I figured months ago that I don't need anyone but Father and the Gods!

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 22 Jul 2011, at 12:40, "cedarwood82" <cedarwood82@... wrote:
  I've never had friends so when I started high school I was always by myself. I was so upset because I just knew that behind my back everyone called me anti social when I'm really not. I wanted friends so bad I began meditating less and less. But without my meditations I get terrible headaches and I feel cranky all the time.
Eventually I decided I do not need anyone except Father Satan.

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Laurel" <blackandwhitefantasy@... wrote:

Hail Lord Lucifer!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back