Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fought a tall slender man in dream

Friday13thx

I found out I was in a sort of warehouse. I don’t know how I got there. I panicked and got up from the seat to try open the door or gate. The key mysteriously was in my hands and I opened about 3 layers of doors or gates.
When I stepped out i realized I had just my boxers on. I was about to get to the main gate that leads out of the compound when I saw a figure come out from behind the security house attached to the gate’s fence I guess.
He was tall and slender. He began to approach me. I sensed danger and tried to flee from the gate. He approached me with an intimidating gait then picked up one of the two security men’s seats that were beside the gate as if to strike me with it and said “what we do to spiritual people like you is…”
I didn’t wait for the end of this statement. I immediately picked up the other seat in defense and immediately attacked him. I am a dedicated by blood satanist so I didn’t need him to finish his statement. I began to hit him as hard as I could and of course he fought back but I overpowered him. I hit him till he hit the ground then I began twisting his body in weird contortions giving maximum pain. I also began biting and scratching and just inflicting as much pain as I could on him.
I woke up.
Is this my first attack?
Fuck those bastards.
I woke up and immediately started chanting an aura of protection “Satan is protecting me in every way” i chanted this for a while then began chanting “I am dedicated by blood to Satan. You cannot harm me in anyway. He will protect me. I am his child.”
I felt a negative entity (this is after I awoke. I am wide awake now) in my room. To be honest I was scared. I tried to focus on father Satan and ignore but I couldn’t. I was scared but not terrified. I got up with anger and started chanting “satanama” I lay back down and closed my eyes intending to ignore this entity. Whatever it is he shook my wardrobe doors and made some rustling sounds then left. He wanted me to acknowledge his presence.
I was scared but I didn’t call jewsus. Fuck him very much. I called Satan to the end.
Let me add that this dream was lucid. I could control my attacks. Coordinated attacks. I was in control. I wish I stepped out of the main gate before I woke up though.

Sarjam05 said:
I found out I was in a sort of warehouse. I don’t know how I got there. I panicked and got up from the seat to try open the door or gate. The key mysteriously was in my hands and I opened about 3 layers of doors or gates.
When I stepped out i realized I had just my boxers on. I was about to get to the main gate that leads out of the compound when I saw a figure come out from behind the security house attached to the gate’s fence I guess.
He was tall and slender. He began to approach me. I sensed danger and tried to flee from the gate. He approached me with an intimidating gait then picked up one of the two security men’s seats that were beside the gate as if to strike me with it and said “what we do to spiritual people like you is…”
I didn’t wait for the end of this statement. I immediately picked up the other seat in defense and immediately attacked him. I am a dedicated by blood satanist so I didn’t need him to finish his statement. I began to hit him as hard as I could and of course he fought back but I overpowered him. I hit him till he hit the ground then I began twisting his body in weird contortions giving maximum pain. I also began biting and scratching and just inflicting as much pain as I could on him.
I woke up.
Is this my first attack?
Fuck those bastards.
I woke up and immediately started chanting an aura of protection “Satan is protecting me in every way” i chanted this for a while then began chanting “I am dedicated by blood to Satan. You cannot harm me in anyway. He will protect me. I am his child.”
I felt a negative entity (this is after I awoke. I am wide awake now) in my room. To be honest I was scared. I tried to focus on father Satan and ignore but I couldn’t. I was scared but not terrified. I got up with anger and started chanting “satanama” I lay back down and closed my eyes intending to ignore this entity. Whatever it is he shook my wardrobe doors and made some rustling sounds then left. He wanted me to acknowledge his presence.
I was scared but I didn’t call jewsus. Fuck him very much. I called Satan to the end.
Let me add that this dream was lucid. I could control my attacks. Coordinated attacks. I was in control. I wish I stepped out of the main gate before I woke up though.

Probably tall greys.

Rambo the bitch, left right hook

Earlier this month I had a similar dream and was traveling in a gated elevator for some reason. The elevator was rather large as if for freight. A slick skinned pale fucker with a baggy face crawled out of a top hatch and tried to frighten me with it's presence.
It was tall and skinny and I was prepared to destroy it in combat and confident in my ability. It seemed to sense this and had a befuddled look about itself. Then I simply woke up in gratitude and peace for the power Satan has gifted me with on the astral.
I fell back asleep quickly with a smile and gladness and a hail Satan in my heart.
Odd that your dream was similar and with the similar "entity."
Maybe I need to start a dream journal.

I think the Jews rained something like a curse last night.I also had a spiritual dream at night.The parasite bothered me before.As a Black Goat and I know that I saw a Black Goat in my dream at night.I remember the dream,but what entities they are on the tip of my tongue,but I can't describe it.

I had a dream were i woke up on top of someone bending there finger all the way back don't know if it was a enemy or just a silly dream but there skin was pale I wasn't able to get a good look at them

you know there is literally a creature in urban myth called slenderman. An attempted killing that took place by two teen girls was because they say this entity told them to do this. If this creature is real you can be sure its a piece of enemy garbage. Its probably something a lot of people created as some sort of collective thoughtform they put energy into. Keep up your aura of protection and ask the Gods for help if you need to.
https://theslenderman.fandom.com/wiki/Slender_Man

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back