Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Forum: Suggestions & Ideas + Downvote Functions

sinbad

The clergy probably have their hands full already, but it could be useful to add a "Suggestions & Ideas" section to the forums, which can also be used to decide whether or not an idea is worth implementing.

Also, I think a downvote/upvote button could be useful too, so there is a clear, and quantifiable visual indication of whenever a post is high/low quality and/or misinformation. And perhaps even a "stamp of approval" from admins when a casual user provides advice, so beginners can be confident they are receiving correct information and the matter can be closed.

It'd also be a lot easier to notice and parse through noteworthy replies when scrolling through a thread with many responses and only looking to read the high quality one's.

Screenshot_20240601-053952_Gallery.jpg

20240601_053821.jpg

I already suggested a voting system. It wasn't welcomed well.

Suggestions and ideas can be emailed directly to HP Hooded Cobra and/or JG ApolloAbove. Many things need to be developed behind the scenes first before becoming public, for various reasons.

And it will save me from making a fool of myself.
hq2ronx4juvz.jpg

But on a more serious note here, I don't really like the idea of downvoting posts.

People can decide for themselves if they like what they see by just reading/looking, and if it's nothing of value then the thread will just die off anyways.

The new functions of this new forum are awesome. Finally I can upload videos directly here (not just a link), use likes, get likes etc.
But getting "unlikes", nah. Not a fan.

Unlikes should be on youtube instead, and it's a shame they removed it since videos are more difficult to judge the quality of from just one glance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back