Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

former laveying

Dark One

I was follower of laveys teachings for years, until my son was born. I had came to the conclusion that laveys form of satanism was nothing more then anti christian rubbish. Even when i was mediatating i could always feel a power greater then my own in my evocations. Since abanding the lavey form of thought i just consider myself to be a non practicing pagen. I know for a fact there are muiltiple gods, ive felt their presence. I remain true to certain moral codes that mean everything to me. I treat others the way i want to be treated, but step on my toes and ill break your neck. My spirit use to be strong but has lost much of its zeal. Im trying to re
impower myself and have cleansed myself of one of my worst vices, drinking. No more then four weeks ago i was getting drunk 4-5 times a week to drown out all the problems ive been having. Since then ive got a better job, got my finances squared away and my relationship with my girl friend has improved. Ive been spending a lot of time on the joy of satan website here these last few days, reaffirming things i already knew and learning new things as well. Im a very gifted person, and have an amazing perception of the world i live in. I see through peoples lies with ease and can delve deep into their souls, bringing to light their darkest secrets. Ive also been gifted with foresight, dreams i have come true and i can change the outcomes, just like my mother can. The power has scared me in the past but i desire to rekindle the dreams, for i no longer have dreams i can remember. Im looking to become a spirtual satanist, i pledged myself years ago to father satan and once again i desire to stand by his side. I was also gifted enough to use my own energies into my spellcraft, afterwards i was drained but could feel the energies flowing through me. I currently ive in south carolina, there are few others in this area that feel like i do. Im looking for an outlet and i think this is it.

Good job.  Hail Satan, Beelzebub, Astaroth, Azazel, Lilith, Furfur, The AntiChrist, Hitler, Himmler and the Powers of Duat!

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

I was follower of laveys teachings for years, until my son was born. I had came to the conclusion that laveys form of satanism was nothing more then anti christian rubbish. Even when i was mediatating i could always feel a power greater then my own in my evocations. Since abanding the lavey form of thought i just consider myself to be a non practicing pagen. I know for a fact there are muiltiple gods, ive felt their presence. I remain true to certain moral codes that mean everything to me. I treat others the way i want to be treated, but step on my toes and ill break your neck. My spirit use to be strong but has lost much of its zeal. Im trying to re
impower myself and have cleansed myself of one of my worst vices, drinking. No more then four weeks ago i was getting drunk 4-5 times a week to drown out all the problems ive been having. Since then ive got a better job, got my finances squared away and my relationship with my girl friend has improved. Ive been spending a lot of time on the joy of satan website here these last few days, reaffirming things i already knew and learning new things as well. Im a very gifted person, and have an amazing perception of the world i live in. I see through peoples lies with ease and can delve deep into their souls, bringing to light their darkest secrets. Ive also been gifted with foresight, dreams i have come true and i can change the outcomes, just like my mother can. The power has scared me in the past but i desire to rekindle the dreams, for i no longer have dreams i can remember. Im looking to become a spirtual satanist, i pledged myself years ago to father satan and once again i desire to stand by his side. I was also gifted enough to use my own energies into my spellcraft, afterwards i was drained but could feel the energies flowing through me. I currently ive in south carolina, there are few others in this area that feel like i do. Im looking for an outlet and i think this is it.

Just do a search on La Vey.    --- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:I was follower of laveys teachings for years, until my son was born. I had came to the conclusion that laveys form of satanism was nothing more then anti christian rubbish. Even when i was mediatating i could always feel a power greater then my own in my evocations. Since abanding the lavey form of thought i just consider myself to be a non practicing pagen. I know for a fact there are muiltiple gods, ive felt their presence. I remain true to certain moral codes that mean everything to me. I treat others the way i want to be treated, but step on my toes and ill break your neck. My spirit use to be strong but has lost much of its zeal. Im trying to re

yeah when i was fighting a drug habbit for 10 years as a christian and then i turned to LHP it became way easier for me to not relapse and its not even an issue anymore. its like im not repressing the addiction the way i was as a christian and instead i am in a different mode psychologically that works, i read everything i can on the LHP and it encompasses my whole life and i can function great this way compared to before 

--- In [email protected], <mageson6666@... wrote:

Just do a search on La Vey.    --- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:I was follower of laveys teachings for years, until my son was born. I had came to the conclusion that laveys form of satanism was nothing more then anti christian rubbish. Even when i was mediatating i could always feel a power greater then my own in my evocations. Since abanding the lavey form of thought i just consider myself to be a non practicing pagen. I know for a fact there are muiltiple gods, ive felt their presence. I remain true to certain moral codes that mean everything to me. I treat others the way i want to be treated, but step on my toes and ill break your neck. My spirit use to be strong but has lost much of its zeal. Im trying to re

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back