Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Formal Introduction

stream of PEnoticed

Friends and family,

A rough one-third through this life by modern day standards.

Born as a gentle, albeit remorseless, soul.

Intellectualization allows for the understanding of the word around me, and the empathy to navigate society. Although, it is a draining task, especially when tensions are so high, chaos is everywhere, and the cruel are glamorized.

My intentions are not bad. Though I do not have strong convictions, and am open to alternative ways of living.

In short, I am here because the way I natural conduct myself seems to be more inline with satanism than any other religion.

Thank you for reading, see you around the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, read HPHC's sermons and other materials and you'll see. 90% of beginners will never be confident if this is the right path and this is completely natural, because they are ignorant. As you graphs our knowledge and experience some stuff, you are going to became rock hard in your faith. You are welcome, I wish you well.

Hello, read HPHC's sermons and other materials and you'll see. 90% of beginners will never be confident if this is the right path and this is completely natural, because they are ignorant. As you graphs our knowledge and experience some stuff, you are going to became rock hard in your faith. You are welcome, I wish you well.

Thank you.
Yes I will not lie about my ignorance.

I have always walked to the beat of my own drum, and am looking to shed even more layers of social construction.

I am interested in the 666 energies, and the killing final RTR is interesting to me, as well.

It seems more complex than I had originally thought. I guess the commitment separates the weak from the strong.

I will look at the sermons @AFODO - much appreciated.

Thank you @Alpha Tenebras

Is there a way to private message someone reputable? I have a personal question.
You can only private message once you have a certain amount of total posts made on the forum, I believe it is 50 posts.

For personal questions, there is still always email available too, which most JG's and the Clergy have their email available. It may take time to get a reply, but we can be contacted outside the forum as well.

Okay, I emailed you this morning.

I am impatient (need to work on this), so I'd like to ask it here:

Does anyone know the implications of acting out a long, thirty or so seconds, low toned "OO" as in, rhymes with "You", while in their sleep?

correction - rhymes with "Oh" , if that matters.

Very curious if there are implications or it merely an overactive mind acting out what was thought about during the day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back