Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For the new members (static animated video)

Light Yagami

I've posted his video many times, but as I see more and more new people coming here, I'll post it once more.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U
This is a good video for new people. In this youtube channel there are two more videos with how to do two meditations (Aura Empowering Meditation + Beautiful Meditation from Satan). They could help you if you're having some difficulty with visualization etc, and there are some useful information and answers to questions you may have.
Also, please study www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.comQuestions about Hell, reincarnation and jewsus can be answered simply if you visit these websites and click on the links. There's a vast amount of information and it's *really* worth it to study through all of it.You don't have to do it all in a day, or in a month. People are busy, have schools/jobs etc. Just study two pages a day, or study the websites for an hour a day or something... This information is useful to you. :)

De nada. :)Lo siento, no soy española.
If you want, you can translate the video in Spanish! :)

Στις 11:49 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 25 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "martinezmar260@..." <martinezmar260@... έγραψε:
  GRACIAS POR LA INFORMACION, EXISTE EN ESPAÑOL?

wow that was great you really helped me alot thank you HAIL SATAN

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:39 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  I've posted his video many times, but as I see more and more new people coming here, I'll post it once more.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U
This is a good video for new people. In this youtube channel there are two more videos with how to do two meditations (Aura Empowering Meditation + Beautiful Meditation from Satan). They could help you if you're having some difficulty with visualization etc, and there are some useful information and answers to questions you may have.
Also, please study www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.comQuestions about Hell, reincarnation and jewsus can be answered simply if you visit these websites and click on the links. There's a vast amount of information and it's *really* worth it to study through all of it.You don't have to do it all in a day, or in a month. People are busy, have schools/jobs etc. Just study two pages a day, or study the websites for an hour a day or something... This information is useful to you. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back