Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For the fellow that wants "his / her worries away forever"

This meditation probably would take the minds off drugs from people forever. We already had a natural and healthy way of feeling true bliss; with in our selves. I am beginning to understand. 

Amazing you would say that. I've been having the same thought as I meditate on my upper chakras. The enlightenment and rush that comes from our soul is so much more beneficial, so much clearer, and can really be so much more intense than the murky, un-conscious high of foreign substances.

On Nov 3, 2016, at 4:22 AM, lightalgur@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  This meditation probably would take the minds off drugs from people forever. We already had a natural and healthy way of feeling true bliss; with in our selves. I am beginning to understand. 

The feeling I get when meditating on the pineal gland basically just tells to me to relax... and focus on the blissful feeling. 

108% agree with you brother/sister. 

---In [email protected], <juliangrimmett@... wrote :

Amazing you would say that. I've been having the same thought as I meditate on my upper chakras. The enlightenment and rush that comes from our soul is so much more beneficial, so much clearer, and can really be so much more intense than the murky, un-conscious high of foreign substances.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back