Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For Newbies

Joel1

This is for new Satanists who have trouble in their lives with staying faithful with Satanism. New people are usual very close to Satan because he wants to make sure we are guided correctly, and because of this you are more prone to spiritual attacks from the enemy that make you question many things about Satanism.
In those times remember this, Satan is the answer to the life questions, he is the key. Satanism is the blueprint to living a long great life and should not be questioned, researched but not criticized. As I did in my beginning almost three years ago, believe in Satan, its hard depending on your life settings but it pays of. NEVER SECOND THINK ANY OF FATHER SATAN's Teachings!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Uhh... "should not be questioned, researched but not criticized."

Sounds just like a hardcore xian. Bad advice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Joel <joel.outlawstar.hampton@... wrote:

This is for new Satanists who have trouble in their lives with staying faithful with Satanism. New people are usual very close to Satan because he wants to make sure we are guided correctly, and because of this you are more prone to spiritual attacks from the enemy that make you question many things about Satanism.
In those times remember this, Satan is the answer to the life questions, he is the key. Satanism is the blueprint to living a long great life and should not be questioned, researched but not criticized. As I did in my beginning almost three years ago, believe in Satan, its hard depending on your life settings but it pays of. NEVER SECOND THINK ANY OF FATHER SATAN's Teachings!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back