Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FOR JOIN THIS COMMUNITY

reshmisomanusa

I'm from india in kerala, I would like to join this community, I don't know any one here ,what should I do ,is there any one here for meet for help

Read the www.joyofsatan.org website and learn everything there WE DON'T MEET WITH OTHER SATANISTS there are bad people that will try to hurt you or even kill you and when you have learned enough and think you are ready dedicate yourself to satan it is also on the website

Meeting other "satanists" is dangerous. They may not be Satanists at all, there are a lot of imposters who seek to hurt us. Jews frequent here on the sites, especially the liers of certain sites that lie about those here. You don't want to meet anyone here anyway.

This site is your coven, here you ask questions and receive support from your brothers and sisters in Satan. SATAN watches over us and guides us. Believe it or not demons lead me to this wonderful site:

http://www.joyofsatan.org

That site has helped me a lot and it will help you. Also, read the sermons...they are really good and helpful, let alone enlightening.

Is this site my coven? but i wasnt listen anythings to demon. i know if i join to coven that need access to demon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back