Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For hp maxine dietrich urgent!

nicholasdalesio

This is a long story so I hope you get this. My name is Nicholas D'Alesio, I am a dedicated satanist that has had some faith issues. During t issues, I have run into strong enemy christian resistance. Angel attacks in the form of hearing voices, seeing enemy greys and all sorts of craziness. When my parents found out they took me to see a doctor, long story short now I am a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.I have to take meds and do every thing he tells me. I know I am not schizophrenic I am just being attack by angels. I have opend my third eye and now I can see the angels when they attack me. So far I have made it through but I need to know two things. One, does Father still accept me even though I have turned me back on him multiple times, and two, what should I do about this schizophrenia thing. Any one could answer this but I am hopeing to hear from you soon.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicholasdalesio" <nicholasdalesio@... wrote:
This is a long story so I hope you get this. My name is Nicholas D'Alesio, I am a dedicated satanist that has had some faith issues. During t issues, I have run into strong enemy christian resistance. Angel attacks in the form of hearing voices, seeing enemy greys and all sorts of craziness. When my parents found out they took me to see a doctor, long story short now I am a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.I have to take meds and do every thing he tells me. I know I am not schizophrenic I am just being attack by angels. I have opend my third eye and now I can see the angels when they attack me. So far I have made it through but I need to know two things. One, does Father still accept me even though I have turned me back on him multiple times, and two, what should I do about this schizophrenia thing. Any one could answer this but I am hopeing to hear from you soon.
Wow dude u really do need help my guess is that if Satan is all he is cracked up to be then of course he will help u and help you through ur non existant condition.
My advice would be to act normal and have faith in satan. ( I'm not a satanist but am thinking about becoming one)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicholasdalesio" <nicholasdalesio@... wrote:
Wow dude u really do need help my guess is that if Satan is all he is cracked up to be then of course he will help u and help you through ur non existant condition.
My advice would be to act normal and have faith in satan. ( I'm not a satanist but am thinking about becoming one)

Stephen- You will have more respect for Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stephenramsay64" <stephenramsay64@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicholasdalesio" <nicholasdalesio@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back