Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For anyone wanting to do work for Satan and our cause aside from RTR

Voice of Enki [JG]

Joy of Satan Guardian
Hello brothers and Sisters in Satan,

I am undertaking a very large task that is to the benifit of our groups, approved by the Clergy. I cannot disclaim what it is directly, as the enemy is not to know. Anything posted here on the groups can be seen by infiltraitors of the enemy and so I can only discuss what the task is in personal emails.

I ask any SS here that wants to do work for our cause aside from the RTR's to please send me a PM asking me about the project, I'm in need of asistence from other dedicated SS who are willing to lend me a hand with this as I will not be able to accomplish it by myself in a reasonable amount of time.

Just as a disclaimer, there is no physical reward for the work, only the gratification of doing the work for our cause. The task itself is simple, but a lot of work, which is why I need assistance in order to make this happen.

As I said this task is approved by the clergy, it is something useful and benificial for us.

Know that any infiltraitors attempting to join by sending me some pm or whatever won't get through, you will easily be scoped out and become none the wiser.

I'm looking forward to cooperating with you brothers and sisters. The more dedicated SS whom are willing to lend a hand the better.

Hail Satan Forever!

Hello Brother,I will help. What must I do.
Kindly let me know.
Thank you
Hail Satan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 10:38 AM, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello brothers and Sisters in Satan,

I am undertaking a very large task that is to the benifit of our groups, approved by the Clergy. I cannot disclaim what it is directly, as the enemy is not to know. Anything posted here on the groups can be seen by infiltraitors of the enemy and so I can only discuss what the task is in personal emails.

I ask any SS here that wants to do work for our cause aside from the RTR's to please send me a PM asking me about the project, I'm in need of asistence from other dedicated SS who are willing to lend me a hand with this as I will not be able to accomplish it by myself in a reasonable amount of time.

Just as a disclaimer, there is no physical reward for the work, only the gratification of doing the work for our cause. The task itself is simple, but a lot of work, which is why I need assistance in order to make this happen.

As I said this task is approved by the clergy, it is something useful and benificial for us.

Know that any infiltraitors attempting to join by sending me some pm or whatever won't get through, you will easily be scoped out and become none the wiser.

I'm looking forward to cooperating with you brothers and sisters. The more dedicated SS whom are willing to lend a hand the better.

Hail Satan Forever!

Hi Brother,
I am very interested to find out what this entails.
I have been wanting to do something in return for Father Satan and our Gods apart from the RTR's.
They have blessed me with so much and I need to and want to do this to show my appreciation! 
Thank you
Hail Satan!!Hail all the Gods of Hell!!
On 22/08/2017 2:39 PM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Satan Forever!

Hey, I have no idea how to send you a pm so I write it here, I'd like to know what it is about as soon I'm back at school and wont have much time left

I emailed you, however I will post it here just encase, I am inbetween jobs as of right now and so therefore I have a lot of time on my hands. I really want to do everything I can to help. It's hard to verify my legitimacy here, because I never use the yahoo groups, so when you do a search you wont find anything.

However if you remember any of my posts I was Perseverance666 on the Forums.

My website which I am still working on SatyaParer.ga (Good luck trying to DDoS my server enemy scum. you can also find all of HP Hooded Cobra's VIdeos there, but warning until I Upgrade my server it will be quite a load)

My Youtube archive channel is Youtube.com/c/GreatestVideosNeverSeen (If they see this and try to take it down I already have backup channels I'll reupload. I will also be reorganzing with playlists soon)

I also was working on a project https://archive.org/details/JoyOfSatanArticles Here, where I was turning all of the Joy of Satan Forum Articles into audio, just when I was about to do some more they took the forums away, so I apologize for not having done more. (There are some mistakes where my engine says DOT DOT DOT, I plan to transcribe these back into text and put them up on my site.)

I am kicking myself in the arse for not making a HTTrack backup of the Forums. However, I do have a back up made of this Yahoo Group, as well with JoSPets, Astrology, and the Satanic Gay Community, I have them backed up into HTML segments as thats how my program works, when I covert the HTML to PDF the file becomes HUGE, with 185k + messages from this group, I'll have to parse the PDF into segments.

I have always had the sensational URGE to contribute to the community in the best ways possible. If there is ANYTHING I can do to help just email me at perseverance13666 @ gmail

I had copied Hooded Cobra's last message as I was going to make a video out if

I know he shared the Audio (Thank you HP Commander Cobra it was a great Sermon!)

Here it is.

""Greetings to all our People and Satanic Warriors!

A War For Freedom which has long began, is now reaching a spiritual peak, during our present battle.

We have fought this war for years and this is only the beginning of very evident fruit. But who we are deep down has been fighting a war for many centuries.

Bit by bit, unknown soldiers of freedom have willingly sacrificed. Sometimes they succeed, sometimes they simply fell, thinking it was for nothing, but their sacrifice in the history of the world was not in vain, for they were remembered. They all scored decisive victories.

We have had to remember ourselves, because we are in the image of these people. Yet most importantly, we have to keep going for the future.

As it was stated before, the enemy will blatantly reveal themselves as we are approaching to the climax of our cause. This is happening. Everyone can see it. It is literally everywhere now. It's as if it came from the script of some really strange movie...

But reality has exceeded, and will continue to exceed, the expectations of the ignorant, which were needless to say implanted their ignorance by the same International Element that sought only to hide itself, in the aeons and eras.

Some people however have always comprehended where this was going, as revealed by the Higher powers, our Gods.

As the darkness was looming, they started forming hidden orders, they attempted to maintain integrity into the Ancient knowledge, and to preserve it in all the corners of the earth, because they knew darkness was coming- a plot never faced before in human history.

They knew of a story that in their time looked unreal, surreal, and impossible. They knew of a time where the Gods and men lived side by side, a Golden age.

And so they did, all humans on earth, preserved something, for the Greater Coming Age of Aquarius, when Satan's kingdom would be re-instated, firmer than ever.

But it was so distant from their time...Most of what they saw was bloodshed, fog, and mist that enshrouded humanity and consumed it's member. All driven by a very specific International Element...

They stood against the darkness that was looming and others could never see, and they were consumed. They fought to the last man, as the enemy invaded into their chapels, and burned their families, where now our Temples still stand. The statues of the Gods did fall with the blood of our people. They were showered in it. And so did these people fall, but their stand made it into eternal history.

The marble has been destroyed, but all that this marble ever served was to clothe the spirit of the Gods for those below to see. The Spirit has remained well alive. And our enemy knows this too. They devoted their existence into fighting against this spirit, without any real reasons whatsover.

They fell, but where they fell, the Children of the Gods, there came others to take the Torch which was dropped by their hands. Until we were able to light up the Black Sun again. Now the Black Sun can be seen in the distance, beneath the clouds, beneath the mist and fears of humanity, and the giant face of the enemy. Now, it can be seen.

Our enemy has dropped the mask. They said to the Ancient people in the open: "Leave your Gods, capitulate, and live. Reject this and offer and then you will die!". The answer of all these people is known, they threw themselves in the fire and took the enemy with them, until further reckoning.

Those leading the enemy understood the depth of their crimes and insisted on the same thing for centuries, thinking they would eventually escape reckoning, by doing what they always did: Slaughter the enemies who would deliver them into justice. But there was a fundamental problem. They required slaves because they were parasitic beings. So the element from where their death would come kept on existing...

Nowadays, it is the same war going on, and the same jewish mouth expresses it's blasphemous offer: "We have our armies of our servants, a poisoned multitude, and we will rally them against you, your own flesh and your own blood- all against your Gods and your Men. Now, drop your weapons and capitulate!"

The same people of the Gods stand in the opposing side today, as they did back then, some unconsciously, others in full consciousness like us here. But right now, we have the weapons, and all they have is a mouth, a very blasphemous mouth, infinite numbers of wrongs in their back, lies whose weight is uncountable and that crush them. A plot that has been found and a humanity extremely enraged for what has happened to it.

Everyone can see it now, how evil the enemy is. And those who join them only do so because they are equally corrupt. A separation between the good and the bad is taking place in humanity.

We need nor slaves, nor prisoners like the opposing side does. Do they think they can win with their defiled shock troops and their blasphemy? Then they can go ahead, for their fate is being written today as all the days we fight.

They are DESTROYED.

This is where everyone must stay put, fight, and never falter. This is our eternal duty and it always was.

Those who deny this matter will always return back into the mirror to see their own self until they understand it.

We come and go, we change a face, but the spirit that clothes us is the same, and is now rising and the most powerful, the most intense it has ever been. For right now humanity fell under the most mortal danger...

We will hold the ground for humanity and it's future, as we have done centuries and centuries again. There will be something different this time: This time the enemy will be annihilated.

Brick by brick we have created what we have today, and brick by brick we will maintain it until the final victory. The enemy is scared, and terrified. They do what they always did best, to close the mouths of humanity, spread misinfo, attack, defame, and rally our Gentile family that was infected by their programs, against their own house.

The enemy has done so badly, they have even turned their own people against them. Even many of these people have understood that there is no future for them either...

When we began our systematic effort many years ago, more years than anyone else being in the front today, it's a sure fact many people laughed at us, especially the people of the enemy. So omnipotent in laughing for their little empire, that a decade later they are running for the life of their culture of lies.

Today the enemy understands that when there is the Will of Satan that is expressed by his followers, there is nothing we cannot attain, and that we cannot do.

For centuries our people and our extended racial family was afraid, beaten down, and everything was in total control. However now, things are different. Some otherwise 'unknown' people took a stand, and we intend to keep it. We know what has happened before to people like us, and we have an obligation, and the hatred and persistence necessary to keep forward. At the same time, we have the love and the vision for the world that is required.

A New Revolution of mind and spirit has started, and we will put our capstone today. Certainly, we are now moving through the darkness, but Lucifer is our light, the real God, who always stood by humanity in our darkest times. His name has been dragged through the dirt, and this enemies wished to destroy him.

And now Lucifer will lead a victorious war of annihilation towards his enemies. In the level from where they have enslaved: The level of the spirit. A level secluded from all other people on earth even if it was their birthright to attain.

So many battles have been fought by the Spirit of Satan above us and protecting us, against what his enemies have created. Satan and our Gods did not desert them even when the whole of humanity did desert them, and they did not betray us when the majority of the world has betrayed them. And they did not falter, when the weaker elements in humanity have faltered...

Now, the major instigator is recognized as they were in time immemorial, and now this war continues until their total spiritual annihilation. They attempted to destroy all of us by turning mother against child, father against son, and brother against brother to cast a stone, and they have unfortunately succeeded for their time. But now their time is over and the world will recognize.

And one thing we know: We are still HERE. We have withstood the enemy, and we have surpassed them in power with one friction of their men, and cattle slaves.

But we also know another thing: We will be victorious.

For the "Truth will be the victor in this struggle!"

We do not have fear, we do not have mercy, we will take no prisoners.

A war of freedom is being waged, and all battles we win in Satan's Name.

Therefore this our Pledge to History today:

We fight a war for Freedom, we call on Satan, and in Victory he shall lead us. The power of a silent mouth he gave us you, the power to move the mountains from the shadows. No tyrants are too great, and no swords too long, no tyranny eternal...

This is the first war in which the forgotten Name of the forgotten One will be remembered. His Name, the name by which Humanity has ever won all it's Just battles shall be known: SATAN IS HIS NAME.

The Reign of the enemy has been cut by the sword, their lies have been destroyed as the western wind, and our Truth is a mountain of titanium and mortar.

THEY FALL INTO THE BOTTOMLESS "HELL" THEY HAVE CREATED TO PUT HUMANITY INTO!

May Satan bless our efforts and our Dedication!

MAY SATAN GRANT US VICTORY!!!

The world of spirit will collapse under our Will and the world of matter will hear the echoes of the New World of Satan.

SIEG HEIL!!

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666""

For people who need voiceofenki's email address, it is voiceofenki @ protonmail.com

Voice, please let me know so I may help out!
On Aug 21, 2017 8:38 PM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Satan Forever!

I offered my help. Request acknowledged. Said I would receive a briefing about what to do. One month later still nothing and meanwhile through side channels I'm informed everyone else has already turned in their part of the job and the project is long completed. Next time I'd better follow my intuition, because I knew this would have happened and someone else who took part in the project knows it too, since I told him right away I knew this would happen.
This is also my last post on the groups. As it was before, Stormblood (me) will only concern himself with the forums, because I can't and I don't want to deal with some childish behaviour recursively happening in this groups. May every true SS keep fighting and let's work together on the other side.

We will never capitulate! And we will break them. We will have
justice! We will have retribution! The Storm that Shatters comes...

On 9/27/17, starduststreakoflightning@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I offered my help. Request acknowledged. Said I would receive a briefing
about what to do. One month later still nothing and meanwhile through side
channels I'm informed everyone else has already turned in their part of the
job and the project is long completed. Next time I'd better follow my
intuition, because I knew this would have happened and someone else who took
part in the project knows it too, since I told him right away I knew this
would happen.

This is also my last post on the groups. As it was before, Stormblood (me)
will only concern himself with the forums, because I can't and I don't want
to deal with some childish behaviour recursively happening in this groups.
May every true SS keep fighting and let's work together on the other side.

Oh Brother stop acting like a Drama Queen. He had someone who worked tirelessly on the project and got alot of stuff done fast. I was accepted onto the project but before I could get my portion of stuff done, these hard workers and especially one in particular slammed it all out. 
 What matters is the job got done, not that you were Praised in Glory for it. There is always more work to be done, but instead go run to the Forums where the people who don't take your shit haven't gone because were stuck in our ways with staying here. But all your doing is advocating Disunity bullshit. Oh you and the REAL Satanists, AKA anyone who is your little fan club can run away now. 
 Now how Childish is that? News flash not everyone is going to like you in this world, I for one didn't become a SATANIST because I was like, OH MY GAWD I care so MUUUCH what people think about me. What are you worried of your street REP? Oh I got to make a name for myself! I am here to fight and work for Satan. This is a group of over 20 Thousand people, most of which are National Socialistic Spiritual Satanists, how bad ass is that?
 People of all Spiritual Levels are here but one day with perseverance they will be Gods. I mean who here thinks their fucking perfect? You? Oh your sooo amazinggg. I aint no God, hell I am not even Risen yet! But the thing that defines me is everyday I wake up and I fight for Satan. I do a couple hours of Meditations and Advance my soul and I tear through Reverse Torah Rituals. I come on here, thanking Satan every day that this place exists. 
 Do half of us know each other? No, but I have much respect for those of you here that do your damnest to fight for Satan. You are my Satanic Family. What do you want everybody to fall over and tell you how fucking great you are? Oh Pixie Dust your soo wonderful. Soo great. You must be sooo advanced you need my praise. 
  I do not give a fuck about that shit anymore. As a matter of fact I put effort into showing my flaws. Because if I sit here and think ohhh I am so muccch better then these people, look at me, muhahaha. I will feel like a pretentious dick bucket. Satan is my life and I will be known as an unknown soldier who gave this life that was his to HIS service. Forgive me if little girly boys who want Daddys approval on how good their hair looks makes me snicker a little. 
 But go ahead run along now. We will be here, if you ever decide to pull your head out of your ass and join us. And the world can be as one. Imagine all the Satanists living for Say tan ahhh haa yo who. 

Aldrick Strickland Hail Father Satan Forever 

My life for Satan...all for HIS glory! That's all that I care about,
now. The Storm That Shatters comes. We, Satan's children, are its
harbingers. That storm is the storm of freedom. We are Satan's Lights.
Satan loves us. These things are what I care about.

On 9/27/17, aldrick.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Oh Brother stop acting like a Drama Queen. He had someone who worked
tirelessly on the project and got alot of stuff done fast. I was accepted
onto the project but before I could get my portion of stuff done, these hard
workers and especially one in particular slammed it all out.

What matters is the job got done, not that you were Praised in Glory for
it. There is always more work to be done, but instead go run to the Forums
where the people who don't take your shit haven't gone because were stuck in
our ways with staying here. But all your doing is advocating Disunity
bullshit. Oh you and the REAL Satanists, AKA anyone who is your little fan
club can run away now.

Now how Childish is that? News flash not everyone is going to like you in
this world, I for one didn't become a SATANIST because I was like, OH MY
GAWD I care so MUUUCH what people think about me. What are you worried of
your street REP? Oh I got to make a name for myself! I am here to fight and
work for Satan. This is a group of over 20 Thousand people, most of which
are National Socialistic Spiritual Satanists, how bad ass is that?

People of all Spiritual Levels are here but one day with perseverance they
will be Gods. I mean who here thinks their fucking perfect? You? Oh your
sooo amazinggg. I aint no God, hell I am not even Risen yet! But the thing
that defines me is everyday I wake up and I fight for Satan. I do a couple
hours of Meditations and Advance my soul and I tear through Reverse Torah
Rituals. I come on here, thanking Satan every day that this place exists.

Do half of us know each other? No, but I have much respect for those of
you here that do your damnest to fight for Satan. You are my Satanic Family.
What do you want everybody to fall over and tell you how fucking great you
are? Oh Pixie Dust your soo wonderful. Soo great. You must be sooo advanced
you need my praise.

I do not give a fuck about that shit anymore. As a matter of fact I put
effort into showing my flaws. Because if I sit here and think ohhh I am so
muccch better then these people, look at me, muhahaha. I will feel like a
pretentious dick bucket. Satan is my life and I will be known as an unknown
soldier who gave this life that was his to HIS service. Forgive me if little
girly boys who want Daddys approval on how good their hair looks makes me
snicker a little.

But go ahead run along now. We will be here, if you ever decide to pull
your head out of your ass and join us. And the world can be as one. Imagine
all the Satanists living for Say tan ahhh haa yo who.

Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Sent message to voiceofenki when he proposed this. He answered to one, I responded to that one, then he didn't answer at all. Maybe he gathered enough people to help him on the project? He's very busy with the work? Anyway, I hope that everything is going well.

The people who worked on this project, got to me on their own, and as far as I know, they were even conversation with me before this 'organizing thing', it was them that completed it as well. Where were all the 'others' in that case? Probably just chatting around as usual.

This "project" wasn't some extremely secretive operation either. It was to simply backup the forums.

Also, if people want things to do, we have plenty. There is no point in creating chat groups that need 50 people for the job that only very few people did successfully pull off. As usual, they did all the work on their own shoulders and probably alone.

Additionally, if someone isn't decided they are to do these easy tasks (because yes, some of them are totally easy peasy and they just need a couple of hours at most) it's better to not take responsibility or call anyone to waste their time.

In that case, Stormblood is correct. We shouldn't take things we aren't going to organize properly, give a damn about, or fail executing. If others are to do it then what is the purpose, except of useless chatting, to do big calls to things literally needed. I guess chat and showing off I guess.

The good and the polite thing to do in that case is actually refuse, so others can take this and execute the task at hand.

Stormblood is advocating no disunity neither. He was called into something, nobody gave a damn to inform him or organize properly. I am more than likely aware this revolved into a chatgroup and nothing else in the end, as few people did the work. The rest was not useful and obviously had some people disappointed. This was merely to back up the forums and the groups.

At least, one should inform in TIME the other people that something is being worked.

Lastly, if anyone wants to do work for the Gods or things that are required, we have a mailbox. Many people come and execute numerous tasks. The only thing you need is some time, and the perseverance to finish these tasks to benefit the struggle and the Gods. It's really simple that way.

There is a lot of work that needs to be done and wasting people's time is not helping.

Hello Brothers and Sisters

@HoodedCobra
I really wish to help , can you tell me which one is the mailbox for helping , please?

Thank you.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back