Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

For anyone living in Chicago

thenexus1_1991

I find it an amazing coincidence that the year we start reversing the Yom Kippur "Goat Curse" is the same year Chicago's "Goat Curse" is lifted. Also interesting, the Cubs' drought lasted exactly 108 years, there are 108 stitches on the regulation baseball (Which was designed by the Cubs' first manager AG Spalding, who had his office on 108 W. Madison), and the corners of Wrigley Field are 108 meters from home plate. Everyone says the world will end if the Cubs ever win the World Series, and that's what we're trying to do - End the world of the Kali Yuga and bring humanity into the next Age. I can't help but think last night was a good sign for that.

The hell?
On Nov 3, 2016, at 21:17, thenexus1_1991@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I find it an amazing coincidence that the year we start reversing the Yom Kippur "Goat Curse" is the same year Chicago's "Goat Curse" is lifted. Also interesting, the Cubs' drought lasted exactly 108 years, there are 108 stitches on the regulation baseball (Which was designed by the Cubs' first manager AG Spalding, who had his office on 108 W. Madison), and the corners of Wrigley Field are 108 meters from home plate. Everyone says the world will end if the Cubs ever win the World Series, and that's what we're trying to do - End the world of the Kali Yuga and bring humanity into the next Age. I can't help but think last night was a good sign for that.

You know I also felt there was something to the 108 year drought and the 108 stitches on the baseball. And even though it's something as inconsequential as a sporting event; signs do manifest in a myriad of ways. Didn't know about the Cubs manager's office and designing said baseball. Good observations. Perhaps this is a good sign.

Hail Satan!!!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!
The jews WILL be trampled under Satanic feet!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back