Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Food and products

Tooth paste with fluorideAvoid any products from China
A list of some of my own general rules;Avoid anything with high fructose corn syrupanything with modified food starch avoid hydrogenated oilsavoid e.d.t.aAvoid food coloring; yellow 5, red1, blue... stuff like thatSome big gmo brands are kraft, Pillsbury, nestle... There's a lot more I just make a general rule for myself to avoid them 
Basically what I get or try to get is the most natural, I get organic fruits vegetables, because the others are sprayed with pesticide. We buy distilled water to drink because tap water is filled with all sorts of things you don't want, and other bottled waters have fluoride in them, so distilled is the best. We also grow some of our own food, but I know everybody can't.  Those are just some general rules I go by, not everybody has to follow them. 

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 8:32 PM, henrique123789456 <otpokemonblog@... wrote:
  Can someone pass me a list of food and everyday products that may harm or disrupt the development Chakras?

--
overt enemy

And avoid anything with aspartame 

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 24 Jul 2013, at 05:17 p.m., Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:
A list of some of my own general rules;Avoid anything with high fructose corn syrupanything with modified food starch avoid hydrogenated oilsavoid e.d.t.aAvoid food coloring; yellow 5, red1, blue... stuff like thatSome big gmo brands are kraft, Pillsbury, nestle... There's a lot more I just make a general rule for myself to avoid them 
Basically what I get or try to get is the most natural, I get organic fruits vegetables, because the others are sprayed with pesticide. We buy distilled water to drink because tap water is filled with all sorts of things you don't want, and other bottled waters have fluoride in them, so distilled is the best. We also grow some of our own food, but I know everybody can't.  Those are just some general rules I go by, not everybody has to follow them. 

Can someone pass me a list of food and everyday products that may harm or disrupt the development Chakras?

--
overt enemy

Yes I forgot that one

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!! HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    

--
overt enemy

--
overt enemy

OMG, this is so depressing... I consume a great majority of this stuff, and don't even have a job yet to buy my own food and such :( it's fucked up how many things in this world prohibits spiritual growth it's just so insane!!!

Hail Father Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph Göebels

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Tooth paste with fluoride
Avoid any products from China

A list of some of my own general rules;
Avoid anything with high fructose corn syrup
anything with modified food starch
avoid hydrogenated oils
avoid e.d.t.a
Avoid food coloring; yellow 5, red1, blue... stuff like that
Some big gmo brands are kraft, Pillsbury, nestle... There's a lot more I just make a general rule for myself to avoid them

Basically what I get or try to get is the most natural, I get organic fruits vegetables, because the others are sprayed with pesticide. We buy distilled water to drink because tap water is filled with all sorts of things you don't want, and other bottled waters have fluoride in them, so distilled is the best. We also grow some of our own food, but I know everybody can't.
Those are just some general rules I go by, not everybody has to follow them.

--
overt enemy

Are you sure it is with fluorine?I do not remember who, but spoke on the email that he or she was behind a folder without fluoride that calcifies the third eye. Or did I read that wrong?

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:17:22 -0500
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Food and products

--
overt enemy

Toms toothpaste is the best cause theyre product is floride free , and dr bromer . Fuck floride ! HAIL SATANIC PRIDE!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@... wrote:

Yes I forgot that one

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Fourth Reich 666 <
fourth_reich666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph Göebels

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 24 Jul 2013, at 05:17 p.m., Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@...
wrote:

Tooth paste with fluoride
Avoid any products from China

A list of some of my own general rules;
Avoid anything with high fructose corn syrup
anything with modified food starch
avoid hydrogenated oils
avoid e.d.t.a
Avoid food coloring; yellow 5, red1, blue... stuff like that
Some big gmo brands are kraft, Pillsbury, nestle... There's a lot more I
just make a general rule for myself to avoid them

Basically what I get or try to get is the most natural, I get organic
fruits vegetables, because the others are sprayed with pesticide. We buy
distilled water to drink because tap water is filled with all sorts of
things you don't want, and other bottled waters have fluoride in them, so
distilled is the best. We also grow some of our own food, but I know
everybody can't.
Those are just some general rules I go by, not everybody has to follow
them.

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 8:32 PM, henrique123789456 <
otpokemonblog@... wrote:

Can someone pass me a list of food and everyday products that may harm or
disrupt the development Chakras?

--

*overt enemy*

--

*overt enemy*

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back