Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

flying in dreams.

Dolphine Scott

i always have this dreams of me flying rite from when i was a kid till now,flying from enemies and some times for fun.what does this really mean?
hail father Satan.

The first time I had a dream about flying since I dedicated I was working with the ansuz rune. It has to do with freedom and the wings of the soul.

Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 12:00:46 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] flying in dreams.

i always have this dreams of me flying rite from when i was a kid till now,flying from enemies and some times for fun.what does this really mean?
hail father Satan.

Greetings: to get right to it, this is a type of astral projecting. I myself fly often in dreams, and is something I too started as a child. If you can or learn to control your dreams it becomes a truly amazing experience. What you had mentioned about running from enemies is something I can relate to in a slightly different sense, one night while trying to run away from something I had found it to be like running through very thick air. At this point I found myself getting down on all fours, and began to run like, and eventually with wolves.
Anyway like I said this is a kind of your other self entering a different plane of existence. Enjoy!
HAIL LERAJIE!!!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Dolphine Scott" <dolphinescott@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 12:00:46 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] flying in dreams.
hail father Satan.

talking about freedom,being free from what?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] flying in dreams.

The first time I had a dream about flying since I dedicated I was working with the ansuz rune. It has to do with freedom and the wings of the soul.

Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2012 12:00:46 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] flying in dreams.

hail father Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back