Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fluctuations & Fatigue

Several months ago it seems I started to have fluctuations with my energy. There were times when I would feel high and others completely shut down. At my highest point which was about two months ago I literally felt the warmth/energy pouring from my aura. At this time I was even causing issues with the electrical outlets in my home and other appliances. I'm glad my brother was there because I called him in to see why the outlets were making crackling noises like they were shorting. He found nothing wrong and afterward as the feeling died so did the crackling. The electrician the next day found nothing wrong. At least my bro was there to verify something was going on. After that I have been feeling like I'm spent and have been unusually tired. All I want to do is sleep. I can't pin it down to any illness or anything of that sort. I exercise regularly, eat fairly healthy and none of the ordinary energy boosters have been working. Even my ability to sense energy has diminished something which is one my strongest traits.

I meditate consistently at least 1 hour a day usually 2. I'm currently doing the heart chakra Azazel connection meditation, merkaba- pineal stimulation, and general energy gathering/circulation work. Outside of that I practice visualization and void. I have also been programming my aura for health/energy. When I can get a glimpse of my aura I have noticed it appears purple. After reading the description it says purple is difficult to control or something to that end. Maybe it's connected, who knows. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back