Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

flouride question

Raven Lythrum

If you boil water before you use it does that take out the fluoride?   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

I don't think so. You are better off getting a filter. A good one. I don't know if flouride dissipates if boiled but when you boil water all the chemicals still reside while the water slowly vaporates the chemicals are still in there. Boiling water is only effective against bacteria in it. But yeah you are better off getting a filter of some kind. Flouride is bad for the pineal gland but if you are empowering yourself consistently and empowering your aura of protection. and also your pineal gland it will totally not be effected by flouride.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 4:30 AM EDT Raven Lythrum wrote:

If you boil water before you use it does that take out the fluoride?

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

Well, that sucks that i can't drink my tea without it being flouridic. But I'll look into that, thanks. :) 
By the way, did you know that some filters actually filter the water WITH fluoride? It didn't used to be that way. So now you actually have to search hard for filters that DON'T filter and clean the water with fluoride.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 3:36 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] flouride question

I don't think so. You are better off getting a filter. A good one. I don't know if flouride dissipates if boiled but when you boil water all the chemicals still reside while the water slowly vaporates the chemicals are still in there. Boiling water is only effective against bacteria in it. But yeah you are better off getting a filter of some kind. Flouride is bad for the pineal gland but if you are empowering yourself consistently and empowering your aura of protection. and also your pineal gland it will totally not be effected by flouride.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Damn well I didn't know THAT :-/ well we must do what we have to do. As long as we have our power meditations we will be fine! Hail satan! and I love tea. what kinds do you drink? lol I love Chamomile, Red clover and Rosemary ooh and Mint :D Rosemary gets rid of headaches, Red clover cleanses the blood and more.A very medicinal herb.

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 5:26 AM EDT Raven Lythrum wrote:

Well, that sucks that i can't drink my tea without it being flouridic. But I'll look into that, thanks. :) 

By the way, did you know that some filters actually filter the water WITH fluoride? It didn't used to be that way. So now you actually have to search hard for filters that DON'T filter and clean the water with fluoride.

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

Orange Pekoe mixed with Black Pekoe is my favorite type. It gives the tea this deliciously fine and rich flavor. And it's an EXTREMLY healthy alternative to green tea. Plus it just tastes better than green tea. BLEGH!!!  That why I prefer it to store bought and EVEN to soda :) But if I need something quick and easy and I have to have it on hand for a party, I'll go with Red Diamond. But it tastes NOTHING like my fav! YUM! Here are some interesting facts about it.
Artery Care[L[/IMG][*]Lessens Inflammation
  • Inflammation is a painful symptom of many diseases. There are many medicines that can treat inflammation, but if you want a more natural treatment, orange pekoe tea may help. Research at Rutgers has shown that the anti-cancer compound TF-2 suppresses the Cox-2 gene, which can trigger inflammation. TF-2 is found in orange pekoe and other black teas.</li>Treats Diseases
    • Some tests show that orange pekoe tea may help treat and prevent many diseases, including diarrhea, pneumonia, cystitis and skin infections. Milton Shiffenbauer of Pace University has found that tea, including orange pekoe, can destroy herpes and other viruses in your body. In addition, drinking orange pekoe tea may help destroy viruses in your mouth.</li>Fight Respiratory Diseases
      • Respiratory diseases, such as asthma, reduce the amount of oxygen your body needs to distribute the energy from food. Professor's House reports that orange pekoe tea may help treat many respiratory diseases with a chemical called theophylline. This stimulant helps expand the airway, making breathing easier.http://www.ehow.com/about_5389934_orang ... efits.html

And here's the most interesting one, it's only 1$ for a box of 100 packets at walmart. :)</li></li></ol>
          |
          |
        _|_
          |

Knowledge is power.
        www.joyofsatan.org
        Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 4:55 AM

Damn well I didn't know THAT :-/ well we must do what we have to do. As long as we have our power meditations we will be fine! Hail satan! and I love tea. what kinds do you drink? lol I love Chamomile, Red clover and Rosemary ooh and Mint :D Rosemary gets rid of headaches, Red clover cleanses the blood and more.A very medicinal herb.

By the way, did you know that some filters actually filter the water WITH fluoride? It didn't used to be that way. So now you actually have to search hard for filters that DON'T filter and clean the water with fluoride.

|
          |
        _|_
          |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

|
          |
        _|_
          |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

By the way, for those of you who drink green tea, you should probably read this. It's received a lot of good attention it recent years. But for some people, it can also be very bad for you.
http://www.precisionnutrition.com/rr-green-tea-hazards
   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 5:19 AM

Orange Pekoe mixed with Black Pekoe is my favorite type. It gives the tea this deliciously fine and rich flavor. And it's an EXTREMLY healthy alternative to green tea. Plus it just tastes better than green tea. BLEGH!!!  That why I prefer it to store bought and EVEN to soda :) But if I need something quick and easy and I have to have it on hand for a party, I'll go with Red Diamond. But it tastes NOTHING like my fav! YUM! Here are some interesting facts about it.
Artery Care[L[/IMG][*]Lessens Inflammation
  • Inflammation is a painful symptom of many diseases. There are many medicines that can treat inflammation, but if you want a more natural treatment, orange pekoe tea may help. Research at Rutgers has shown that the anti-cancer compound TF-2 suppresses the Cox-2 gene, which can trigger inflammation. TF-2 is found in orange pekoe and other black teas.</li>Treats Diseases
    • Some tests show that orange pekoe tea may help treat and prevent many diseases, including diarrhea, pneumonia, cystitis and skin infections. Milton Shiffenbauer of Pace University has found that tea, including orange pekoe, can destroy herpes and other viruses in your body. In addition, drinking orange pekoe tea may help destroy viruses in your mouth.</li>Fight Respiratory Diseases
      • Respiratory diseases, such as asthma, reduce the amount of oxygen your body needs to distribute the energy from food. Professor's House reports that orange pekoe tea may help treat many respiratory diseases with a chemical called theophylline. This stimulant helps expand the airway, making breathing easier.http://www.ehow.com/about_5389934_orang ... efits.html

And here's the most interesting one, it's only 1$ for a box of 100 packets at walmart. :)</li></li></ol>
          |
          |
        _|_
          |

Knowledge is power.
        www.joyofsatan.org
        Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 4:55 AM

|
          |
        _|_
          |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

|
          |
        _|_
          |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

i really enjoy mint.

but i've not had it in forever
On 31/07/2012 10:55, Shannon Outlaw wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [email protected], Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

|
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.

www.joyofsatan.org
The answer is no.  Fluoride is a salt, and if you boil the water, the salt is left behind.  Boiling water does remove chlorine (a gas), and it kills germs that may be in the water (and parasites).  But it does not reduce the concentration of salts, including fluoride.  It also does nothing to lower concentration of metallic elements (mercury and other heavy metals). Boiling water may reduce the concentration of volatile liquids, though.  Alcohol has a lower boiling point, and the alcohol will boil off before the water.  Certain other hydrocarbons are volatile, and will boil off at least partially.  Heavier, tar-like compounds will not boil off because their boiling point is higher than that of water.  You only concentrate these, as with salts like fluoride. However, if you distill[/B] the water and collect the vapor, condensing it back to water, the fluoride is left behind.  And I mean totally, since the vapor pressure of fluoride at 100 degrees C is as good as zero.  Reverse osmosis filters work well with fluoride, as do those special filters you can get that remove fluoride.  Get a good one--and remember those things are almost as bulky as a toaster and stand 30 cm tall.  A good model has 2 separate filters--one for fluoride, one for general water filtering.  They do last longer than your Brita or Pur filters (and longer than the number of Brita or Pur filters the money you are going to spend would have bought). Too bad we can't simply concentrate the fluoride (and whatever shit the kikes put in the water on purpose) and send it back to make the kikes ingest it.  A good dose of strychnine would be nice for the kikes to boot.

A cheaper short term option you could use until spending the money for the filter is find an all natural store or grocery store that has water filters outside. They look like vending machines from the distance but you bring your own container and (where Im at) the water costs 25 cents per gallon for reverse osmosis water.
Kevin

Hail Satan!!!
Hail Buer!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Raven Lythrum
<lilylavycrowley@ wrote:

|
|
_|_
|

Knowledge is power.

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in
time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan
be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!*
Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org

The answer is no. Fluoride is a salt, and if you boil the water, the
salt is left behind. Boiling water does remove chlorine (a gas), and it
kills germs that may be in the water (and parasites). But it does not
reduce the concentration of salts, including fluoride. It also does
nothing to lower concentration of metallic elements (mercury and other
heavy metals).

Boiling water may reduce the concentration of volatile liquids, though.
Alcohol has a lower boiling point, and the alcohol will boil off before
the water. Certain other hydrocarbons are volatile, and will boil off
at least partially. Heavier, tar-like compounds will not boil off
because their boiling point is higher than that of water. You only
concentrate these, as with salts like fluoride.

However, if you distill the water and collect the vapor, condensing it
back to water, the fluoride is left behind. And I mean totally, since
the vapor pressure of fluoride at 100 degrees C is as good as zero.
Reverse osmosis filters work well with fluoride, as do those special
filters you can get that remove fluoride. Get a good one--and remember
those things are almost as bulky as a toaster and stand 30 cm tall. A
good model has 2 separate filters--one for fluoride, one for general
water filtering. They do last longer than your Brita or Pur filters
(and longer than the number of Brita or Pur filters the money you are
going to spend would have bought).

Too bad we can't simply concentrate the fluoride (and whatever shit the
kikes put in the water on purpose) and send it back to make the kikes
ingest it. A good dose of strychnine would be nice for the kikes to
boot.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back